ADVERTISEMENT

How about that national anthem?

I was in 115. Some jackass was yelling during anthem (Let's for Rutgers and then Larry Nasser) and then was starting a fight with some MSU fans. I asked them to just knock it off. By the end of the game their was a young child and 2 young ladies crying. I pointed it out and asked if they were now proud of themselves. They didn't care. Ridiculous.

I was in 115. Some jackass was yelling during anthem (Let's for Rutgers and then Larry Nasser) and then was starting a fight with some MSU fans. I asked them to just knock it off. By the end of the game their was a young child and 2 young ladies crying. I pointed it out and asked if they were now proud of themselves. They didn't care. Ridiculous.
MSG staff know how to deal with that of it every happens again

Yep, talking about the same guy…RU Jersey with a 92 on it? I was sitting next to the MSU fan being harassed.

Did the RU fan pick out 1 player on MSU and not stop harassing them the entire game?

@kyk1827 ?

Hahah dude was that you in the white shirt and hat in row 16? If so, you were a total embarrassment.

The MSU fan in front of me who was abour 20ish years old throughout the whole game was saying and I quote, “your mom sucks dick”, “your girl sucks dick”, “your girl is cheating on you”. He was taking videos of us non stop haha and we were merely just cheering and would stand would pike said stand. Eventually it got to the point where we were talking shit back and forth as you only let a little shit say that so many times. and mr virtuous in row 16 turned around and defended the msu fan while having zeroooooo clue what was going on. He defended him simply because he was black and wanted to feel virtuous. He was a total embarrassment. And then he said we made kids cry hahahaha. Couldnt have been further from the truth.

It got to the point where at the end of the game the kids father walked down the row and said, “my son dont know when enough is enough”. And i told his dad “you probably need to whoop his ass so he learns a lesson before someone else does”

Anyway @larissa03 if you were that dude in the white shirt and red hat in row 16 what an embarrassment you were. Me and my friends were actually just talking about how much of a loser you are in our groupchat haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved it... it's too bad a couple jack@sses disrupted it by yelling during the performance.

Great riding in with you yesterday, @Loyal_2RU! Hope to see you again soon!
Thats is oddly a rutgers thing. I do wonder if people go to other sporting events. I dont go to a ton of rutgers games but i go to a tonnnn of rangers game. At rangers games its customary to yell during the quiet parts of the anthem. This is the same for most sporting events.

• Angry
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Very surprised MSG security didn't throw the idiot out, should have.
Its obvious alot of people here dont go to sporting events at msg. They were likely shocked that people werent yelling during the quiet parts. Its customary at Rangers games.

Go to the rangers game tonight vs the flames and be in your seat for the anthem haha

Well yes. Rangers fans say let’s go rangers. It’s not like they scream potvin sucks during the anthem

Yep, talking about the same guy…RU Jersey with a 92 on it? I was sitting next to the MSU fan being harassed.
Haha dude i called you out on you having no idea what was going on and credit to you, you at least recognized it after the guys behind you told him what the kid was doing.

He was to your left and court was to your right so you couldnt see what he was doing. Non stop saying, “your mom suck dick”, “your girl cheating on you”, “ill wreck you”. And then when i started very consistently going back at him was after he starting taking non stop videos of us and then started saying shit to my girlfriend haha. But you guys just auto defended him for no reason while not knowing what was going on. The breaking point was when he did the blowjob motion to my girlfriend and said “ill have your girl suck my dick”. Lucky i didnt tee off at that point. Im past that point in my life though

Well yes. Rangers fans say let’s go rangers. It’s not like they scream potvin sucks during the anthem
They do haha. Whens the last time you were at a rangers game? Ill buy you a solo ticket to go tn if you promise to Video the anthem

Oh this is going to get good.

Married With Children Reaction GIF

Haha dude i called you out on you having no idea what was going on and credit to you, you at least recognized it after the guys behind you told him what the kid was doing.

He was to your left and court was to your right so you couldnt see what he was doing. Non stop saying, “your mom suck dick”, “your girl cheating on you”, “ill wreck you”. And then when i started very consistently going back at him was after he starting taking non stop videos of us and then started saying shit to my girlfriend haha. But you guys just auto defended him for no reason while not knowing what was going on. The breaking point was when he did the blowjob motion to my girlfriend and said “ill have your girl suck my dick”. Lucky i didnt tee off at that point. Im past that point in my life though
Did you call security

Thats is oddly a rutgers thing. I do wonder if people go to other sporting events. I dont go to a ton of rutgers games but i go to a tonnnn of rangers game. At rangers games its customary to yell during the quiet parts of the anthem. This is the same for most sporting events.

I go to a ton of sporting events and it’s not customary at all.

Even if a handful of knuckleheads yell anything in a crowd of 20,000 - 70,000 people they would be in the extreme miniority.

If you don’t think it’s disrespectful to our country at least think about the young girl singing in a crowd in 15,000 people at MSG. Someone yelling like a buffoon could have really thrown her off.

Fortunately she nailed it.

Did you call security
No haha, i dont do that. His dad and mom kept telling him to stop and thought that would be enough. Then we had mr @larissa03 having no idea whats going on turning around telling the kid he has his back lol

I go to a ton of sporting events and it’s not customary at all.

Even if a handful of knuckleheads yell anything in a crowd of 20,000 - 70,000 people they would be in the extreme miniority.

If you don’t think it’s disrespectful to our country at least think about the young girl singing in a crowd in 15,000 people at MSG. Someone yelling like a buffoon could have really thrown her off.

Fortunately she nailed it.
Haha we apparently go to different events. At rangers games almost everyone yells something to the point on tv it just sounds like noise and if you dont yell youre in the minority.

At RU games you can hear a pin drop so if one person yells, “lets go rutgers” it comes in clear.

No haha, i dont do that. His dad and mom kept telling him to stop and thought that would be enough. Then we had mr @larissa03 having no idea whats going on turning around telling the kid he has his back lol
His parents were there while he was doing this?

Haha we apparently go to different events. At rangers games almost everyone yells something to the point on tv it just sounds like noise and if you dont yell youre in the minority.

At RU games you can hear a pin drop so if one person yells, “lets go rutgers” it comes in clear.

You keep mentioning Ranger games but sorry I don’t attend those.

How about the hundreds of other sporting events that occur on a daily basis where this isn’t normal?

I know you did this vs. SHU a couple years ago but again you should really think about the young girl/guy singing on a big stage and how this could really throw them off.

It’s really immature dude. Wait until after to yell Larry Nassar.

Reactions: RC1978
His parents were there while he was doing this?
Yup. He was 8 deep. Whoever the girl was next to him kept telling him to stop as well and to put his phone away. Im telling you this took kid like 30 minutes worth of videos of us haha. He was videotaping us literally eating cheeseburgers and then putting the eggplant emoji on it and writing “she gon suck my dick from the back”. And writing it very large so we could see it.

Hahah dude was that you in the white shirt and hat in row 16? If so, you were a total embarrassment.

The MSU fan in front of me who was abour 20ish years old throughout the whole game was saying and I quote, “your mom sucks dick”, “your girl sucks dick”, “your girl is cheating on you”. He was taking videos of us non stop haha and we were merely just cheering and would stand would pike said stand. Eventually it got to the point where we were talking shit back and forth as you only let a little shit say that so many times. and mr virtuous in row 16 turned around and defended the msu fan while having zeroooooo clue what was going on. He defended him simply because he was black and wanted to feel virtuous. He was a total embarrassment. And then he said we made kids cry hahahaha. Couldnt have been further from the truth.

It got to the point where at the end of the game the kids father walked down the row and said, “my son dont know when enough is enough”. And i told his dad “you probably need to whoop his ass so he learns a lesson before someone else does”

Anyway @larissa03 if you were that dude in the white shirt and red hat in row 16 what an embarrassment you were. Me and my friends were actually just talking about how much of a loser you are in our groupchat haha.
This is what grown men do at 630am on a Monday? I see the vasectomy is taking effect...

I also don't think I saw you deny being the one that was yelling anywhere (rather defending it), and in a later post you say "I was about to tee off on him but I'm past that point in my life"...

You're an embarrassment dude.

This is what grown men do at 630am on a Monday? I see the vasectomy is taking effect...

I also don't think I saw you deny being the one that was yelling anywhere (rather defending it), and in a later post you say "I was about to tee off on him but I'm past that point in my life"...

You're an embarrassment dude.
Anyway, if you attend the tourney game and want to meet me, ill be the guy yelling something during the quiet parts of the anthem. Happy to sign autographs

• Wow
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
If one must yell during the anthem please yell GO RU or something positive relating to RU.
Coach K’s golden rule: do not mention or acknowledge the opposition in any manner or form
Haha last year after rangers canes game 3 im not sure what was louder during the game 4 anthem “fvck you tony” or “fvck you max”. I was at the game and i know both guys and trust me, they hear from the benches haha.

Side note: were in on max at the deadline, hes getting dealt in a few weeks. Not saying we’ll get him but asking price for patty kane is way too high, max and athanasiou in play

Haha last year after rangers canes game 3 im not sure what was louder during the game 4 anthem “fvck you tony” or “fvck you max”. I was at the game and i know both guys and trust me, they hear from the benches haha.

Side note: were in on max at the deadline, hes getting dealt in a few weeks. Not saying we’ll get him but asking price for patty kane is way too high, max and athanasiou in play

I don’t know how you restrained yourself If the Mish st fan was saying smack to your gal

I don’t know how you restrained yourself If the Mish st fan was saying smack to your gal
Not worth it man haha. Assault charges are no joke. And i wouldve been in the wrong if i hit him first regardless of what he said. Now had he hit me first then it wouldve been open season

However, people would be alot friendlier if you could still get pummeled for talking shit problem is you cant so people like this kid feel empowered

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT