ADVERTISEMENT

How is Kyle Mong not on this list?

It’s ridiculous how overlooked he is. They have 3 B1G RBs on there, Corum, Allen and Henderson.

3 probable factors. Only 7 TDs. A lot of the non-Big 10 backs had more yards. Playing for a non-Top 25 team.

Still deserved to make it.
GW takes away a lot of the TDs with the goal line push and the offense just doesn’t score enough.

Kyle is better than Corum and the best back in the B1G
Corum is good but I think he’s been living off his star ranking a little. Also don’t think he was fully back from his knee injury this year.

Corum is a RZ battering ram behind and battering ram OL.
When I've watched him he cant turn the corner on edge

3 probable factors. Only 7 TDs. A lot of the non-Big 10 backs had more yards. Playing for a non-Top 25 team.

Still deserved to make it.

He was 17th in the nation in rushing yards, 22nd in yards per game. The other stats he is not in the top 50. Not enough TDs, yards per carry or all purpose yards. Looks like stats were the only evaluation.

He was 17th in the nation in rushing yards, 22nd in yards per game. The other stats he is not in the top 50. Not enough TDs, yards per carry or all purpose yards. Looks like stats were the only evaluation.

Yup. And how many Rutgers games do you think most of the voters watched?

Yep. Cause it's GW that calls those goal line plays
What? That’s not what I am saying. Don’t read into something I am not saying.
Most teams give those short yardage runs to the back and it’s adds to the TD total so other backs have more TDs.

Reactions: Arizona Knight
What? That’s not what I am saying. Don’t read into something I am not saying.
Most teams give those short yardage runs to the back and it’s adds to the TD total so other backs have more TDs.
I don’t hate Gavin runs down there out of a regular formation but hated the tush push stuff in the bowl game. Give it to Kyle or Sam if you want to change it up.

Yup. And how many Rutgers games do you think most of the voters watched?
Stop it's not a Rutgers thing. How many games did they see in total? Again this is a combined stats collection. It's says it right in article.
"Think of it as an Oklahoma drill of statistical reasoning". Besides how many RBs made the list?

I don’t hate Gavin runs down there out of a regular formation but hated the tush push stuff in the bowl game. Give it to Kyle or Sam if you want to change it up.
I don’t care who gets in the endzone as long as they get in because the goal should be to win games. If the goal changed to win end of year awards for the RB, they would give it to the RB every time.

Reactions: RUnTeX and TRU2RU

RU scored twice with that stuff.
How many times has RU clunked on goal and turned to FGs?
Finally GS found something new to do on goal instead of three and out.

Reactions: TRU2RU
RU scored twice with that stuff.
How many times has RU clunked on goal and turned to FGs?
Finally GS found something new to do on goal instead of three and out.
They aren't the Eagles with that play. Eagles do it on the first try manly because they are good at cheating.

22 of Corum's TDs were between opponents 9-goal
RU OL was good but Michigan had a C, Gx2, Tx2 and a TE make All-B1G lists
He'll be Mike Hart 2.0 in NFL imo (Hart even says Corum reminds him of himself)

Reactions: shields
Stop it's not a Rutgers thing. How many games did they see in total? Again this is a combined stats collection. It's says it right in article.
"Think of it as an Oklahoma drill of statistical reasoning". Besides how many RBs made the list?

About 8 or 9 RBs made the list. And perhaps I should clarify it's not a Rutgers thing, it's a non-Top 25 thing I bet the voters watch 2-3 games a week and they're probably the usual suspects.

About 8 or 9 RBs made the list. And perhaps I should clarify it's not a Rutgers thing, it:d
100 players and less then 10 RBs. That explains it all. RBs are not important anymore. Don't agree with it but that is the way it is.

Kyle Monangai is on our top 100 players list. There are too many guys who are as good maybe better at different positions. Kyle is a very good football player who if he gets help from his team by winning in 2024 . He’ll get his due.

Agree on Henderson but Kyle needs to be highlighted along with our B1G guy Sam Brown and Benjamin and Ed Guerrerie…curious as to where Winowich is going to play either special teams , a hybrid position or as a fullback .

Agree on Henderson but Kyle needs to be highlighted along with our B1G guy Sam Brown and Benjamin and Ed Guerrerie…curious as to where Winowich is going to play either special teams , a hybrid position or as a fullback .

Or at LB?

22 of Corum's TDs were between opponents 9-goal
RU OL was good but Michigan had a C, Gx2, Tx2 and a TE make All-B1G lists
He'll be Mike Hart 2.0 in NFL imo (Hart even says Corum reminds him of himself)
Mich people thought Mike Hart was much much better than our Ray Rice. Tried to tell them...

Reactions: RUnTeX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT