ADVERTISEMENT

How long will Chris Partridge last at Michigan?

silent willie

Senior
Sep 27, 2005
Was debating with friends yesterday. I say he is gone as soon as PC runs out of superstars. My friends say he can deliver NJ players for years.

Any thoughts?

Personally I think once Peppers moves on, he is done with getting the big NJ recruits. I don't see Gary being the recruiter Peppers was. The pipeline will dry up, but Michigan will always get a few NJ players if they want. Also depends on how long Harbaugh stays.

You don't make someone a position coach at UM just because he can bring you a few recruits...

You don't make someone a position coach at UM just because he can bring you a few recruits...
Listened to the UM PSU game on xm while driving home.
The announcers complimented The job coach partridge has done with special teams. I vomited in my mouth a little at that point.

Hope he gets used and then thrown away.
You know, like toilet paper, covered in sh*t.

Peppers is leaving after this year. My friend at work is real tight with his dad. There is ZERO chance he comes back to UM next year

Peppers is leaving after this year. My friend at work is real tight with his dad. There is ZERO chance he comes back to UM next year

I agree. Peppers will be a first team All American, get some Heisman votes, and his draft stock couldn't get any higher staying in college for another year. He will most likely be a late first - mid 2nd round pick.

Heck , all he has to do is see the career ending injuries suffered by Grant and Lambert, and he will see the risks in each additional snap he takes.

I get the hate for Partridge, but he is a very good coach and recruiter. At a time when Don Bosco got just about every kid it wanted, he blew up the entire power structure in North Jersey parochial football... at a Paramus Catholic school that no one previously wanted to go to. I'd put the odds of him someday being a D1 head coach greater than him failing and being cast away as an assistant.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT