ADVERTISEMENT

I think we beat Michigan

Michigan is playing Wisconsin so if they lose they will be like Iowa. And if they win, they will not take us seriously. Rutgers is going to be a very tough game for Michigan.

We are tough to play since we have kept games close such as Michigan State and Iowa.
Am I predicting a win? It all depends on how competitive we are this week. We don't have to win but can't lose by more than 17 points

Before you attack me for having 100 some odd posts, I believe we knock off Michigan in Piscataway this year. I try to pick one upset a year, was close on MSU last year. I think the defense is vastly improving. Michigan's offense is not a world beater and id be damned if the guys didnt get up for this one especially it being a stripe out and Harbaugh being an idiot all summer. I dont think it will be a blowout at the very least. Ash will have the boys fired up, Harris has a breakout game and Jabrill Peppers goes back to Ann Arbor weeping. Let's Go!!!
only with a stick

The problem to date is unless the offense has long sustained drives (no matter how good the defense is) the defense is eventually gonna get gassed eventually. Seemed to be happening vs Iowa already late 2nd quarter though Iown kept shooting themselves in the foot to an extent. Methinks this suggests the need for a QB who can scramble and keep Michigan off balance on D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT