ADVERTISEMENT

If Coronavirus bans fans from games but you can pick just ONE fan to attend, who would it be?

I would have to say me, humbly of course. Don't think anyone can effect game nearly as much as me.

Who would you nominate? (besides me of course because that one is too easy).
As opposed to your ridiculously arrogant, pompous, selfish response to your own question, I’ll go with MY FATHER who is 82 years old, has waited 29 years for another NCAA tournament appearance, and has been a season ticket holder since before you were the slightest bit of a twinkle in anyone’s eye (aka since “The Barn” days). :ThumbsUp

I wouldn't want to split BK from his wife Janet, so I'll go with a forward-looking guest who can affect things around these parts: Bernard Marcus, co-founder of Home Depot and Rutgers grad. If only....

Reactions: BearlyVisible
Definitely BK, but there's so many long-timers that I see there throughout the years who I don't know that should go too. Can we have a lottery and send a group of 50 or less?

I would have to say me, humbly of course. Don't think anyone can effect game nearly as much as me.

Who would you nominate? (besides

hahah. This is gold. He solely starts a thread to boost his own ego and then has the audacity to use the word humble in it. Unbelievable.

Who would you nominate? (besides me of course because that one is too easy).

Definitely not you..humbly....what?....rutgersal would be my choice......lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT