ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois beats Nichols St in OT!

Illinois has talent, but their biggest demon is themselves. We saw last year they could compete with top teams on any giving day, then come back and lay an egg against a lesser team. I think their coach is a great recruiter, but I'm not convinced he's getting through to the players most times.

Reactions: Scarlet83
This is a reminder that WTF losses are normal.

Bart is a Kool Aid drinker and has us 19-12 (9-11) (up from 18-13 yesterday)

Despite that.....it thinks we have a 31% chance of getting a WTF loss.

WTF loss database...bryant, niagara,drexel,SFA,NJIT,MASS,Lafayette.

Bart refuses to acknowledge Caldwell College's exsistence

Reactions: bac2therac
This is a reminder that WTF losses are normal.

Bart is a Kool Aid drinker and has us 19-12 (9-11) (up from 18-13 yesterday)

Despite that.....it thinks we have a 31% chance of getting a WTF loss.

WTF loss database...bryant, niagara,drexel,SFA,NJIT,MASS,Lafayette.

Bart refuses to acknowledge Caldwell College's exsistence

So a 31% chance means that if we play a weaker team (one from you WTF loss dB) we would lose 3 out of 10 games. So we would be 7-3 against .bryant, niagara,drexel,SFA,NJIT,MASS,Lafayette.

I think you are being very negative. Like really negative.

Illinois was up 20 and then the threes rained down on them when they let up a bit. Something to learn while still winning.

Underwood’s rep is actually that of a great x and o guy and an average recruiter. His team at Oklahoma State led the nation in offensive proficiency. His team at Stephen F. Austin went 56-1 in league play and went to the NCAAs each year. The man can coach.

In reference to ups and downs last year, they were the youngest team in the country. Top scorers were freshmen and sophomores.

Still a long way to go to be what they hope to be. Talent is there. Kofi is a monster, by the way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT