ADVERTISEMENT

Net Rankings

RutgersChow

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
I know this has been beaten to death but sometimes differences between teams are absurd - Villanova vs. Rutgers.

Nova has about the same record as us, with losses to Drexel, Penn and St. Joes, and they've only beaten one team with a winning record in the Big East. What is our worst loss - Princeton? Wake Forest? Michigan State? Maybe you can make an argument that they should be ranked ahead of us, but by over 50 spots. Come on.

I know this has been beaten to death but sometimes differences between teams are absurd - Villanova vs. Rutgers.

Nova has about the same record as us, with losses to Drexel, Penn and St. Joes, and they've only beaten one team with a winning record in the Big East. What is our worst loss - Princeton? Wake Forest? Michigan State? Maybe you can make an argument that they should be ranked ahead of us, but by over 50 spots. Come on.

There is more to it than wins and losses

Nova has played and beaten better team

No argument to be made

For petes sake they beat UNC

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Simplistic terms is how many points you beat a team and how efficient you are doing it matters. Rutgers being one of the worst shooting/shot selection teams in the nation is the stat that is holding us back the most in the NET.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT