ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Lacrosse has RU in the NCAAs

5-5

Sorry but I love that Penn State is expanding their facility instead of playing in beaver Stadium.

Penn State PA system is playing the Wolf of Wall St chest bumping thing we do. Have they always done that or did they steal it from us?

That was an old school face dodge right there! That was my signature move in middle school!

Reactions: Caliknight
RU can have nice things!!!! No NCAA for PSU ... now time to beat OSU!!!!!!

UM wins. Well, we're in. But still go out and win later. Leave little doubt.
How are we definitely in without beating tOSU? If we lose, what's the B1G tiebreaker for 3 teams tied at 2-3 (us, PSU and tOSU) that are all 1-1 vs the other 2? We need to beat tOSU.

How are we definitely in without beating tOSU? If we lose, what's the B1G tiebreaker for 3 teams tied at 2-3 (us, PSU and tOSU) that are all 1-1 vs the other 2? We need to beat tOSU.
We are in right now. We beat OSU we are the 3 seed. They were discussing this at length on the BIg 10 network.

Reactions: Leonard23
All in all, this weekend's results were very favorable for us. Lehigh winning helped our RPI and Loyola making it to the final and hopefully winning will have that a 1 bid league. Acc could have went differently, but UM winning was big. Now it's even more up to us to make our way. Let's get on a roll!

Liking how the B1G tourney sets up if we can get Hopkins. Both of these teams are putting sooo much into this game. On a short week, they are both gettable. The emotional let down from this game is going to be a challenge to overcome.

Shack Stanwick is not well. We need to make him beat us and not by passing. Make him beat our defenders one on one and finish.

Reactions: rbled
Ooops, thought that was their tournament. Cornell is definitely on the bubble now. Princeton was being listed as a bad loss for us. It no longer is.

What a crazy day. Thanks to Michigan for knocking Penn State out of the B1G tourney.

We've been in competition with a bunch of teams for an at-large spot. Among those, Bucknell, Penn State, Navy, Cornell and Syracuse all lost.

Ohio State is probably still out since they don't even make the B1G tourney.

But we probably still need to win next Thursday to make the tourney.

What a crazy day. Thanks to Michigan for knocking Penn State out of the B1G tourney.

We've been in competition with a bunch of teams for an at-large spot. Among those, Bucknell, Penn State, Navy, Cornell and Syracuse all lost.

Ohio State is probably still out since they don't even make the B1G tourney.

But we probably still need to win next Thursday to make the tourney.
OSU is playing Hopkins in the BIG tourney. RU is playing MD.

OSU is in tourney and 3 seed. If we win, against Maryland, and not an impossibility, it is possible all 4 teams make NCAAs. Something has to be done about FO for that to happen.

This is what you get when Brecht doesn't recruit guys who can win a damn FO! I don't know what we can do now, but Brecht better think of something before we face Maryland, because I don't care what INSIDE LACROSSE had to say about it. Any way you look at today's pathetic performance by our team, and a loss against Maryland, I fear we are going to get snubbed again by the NCAA committee.

This is what you get when Brecht doesn't recruit guys who can win a damn FO! I don't know what we can do now, but Brecht better think of something before we face Maryland, because I don't care what INSIDE LACROSSE had to say about it. Any way you look at today's pathetic performance by our team, and a loss against Maryland, I fear we are going to get snubbed again by the NCAA committee.
We won’t be getting snubbed if we don’t deserve to get in

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT