ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Interesting away game confirmed: Keenessaw State

Too much discussion on something that doesn't really have much program impact .What really matters is recruiting a center that can provide assistance to Bailey and Harper in winning at least 20 games and finish at least sixth in the B1G Ten rankings.
True, but we already have a ton of threads about the recruiting the portal post man. It’s OK for us to discuss other important things about the program also, right? Because from my point of view, this has a lot to do with future recruiting, which has a huge program impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedTeam1994
I don't want a coach growing a pair. i want a coach who builds an optimizing schedule.

Let's grow a pair and build a monster schedule and lose games while we figure out the best rotations or have Pike flat out guess and finally figure rotations out when we are 15-12 with tough games left.

It doesn’t seem like roster stability is going to be a thing anymore (across all of college ball), those early games are going to be key in getting the team to gel.

The kennesaw game is a gesture to Ace and Jmike and anyone who cares to trash pike and staff aren’t seeing the bigger picture

We did this for Eugene going to Canada to play a game. Lots of programs do a solid for their core players.

If we’re as good as we’re supposed to be it shouldnt be an issue to have this game and will only build goodwill for future recruits

The kennesaw game is a gesture to Ace and Jmike and anyone who cares to trash pike and staff aren’t seeing the bigger picture

We did this for Eugene going to Canada to play a game. Lots of programs do a solid for their core players.

If we’re as good as we’re supposed to be it shouldnt be an issue to have this game and will only build goodwill for future recruits

Great point. I think NIL is huge part of attracting talent - and we’re well positioned (I don’t see how anyone doesn’t see what an advantage we have with 20% of the US economy residing in the state of Rutgers) , but it’s still going to matter that you have a coach who cares about his players.

For a few seasons I was a season ticket holder at FGCU, a league opponent of Kennesaw State, who was coached by Al Skinner for a number of years. The games are entertaining. To me, Kennesaw State and FGCU are not absolute cupcakes. They have a small chance of winning. FGCU has sprung a few upsets over the years. Kennesaw State has the same capability. FGCU won at USC in 2022. Not too long ago, ex-Rutgers Jon Mitchell was an assistant at Stetson, another league opponent. Currently, FGCU is coached by ex-Penn State coach Pat Chambers. All the teams load their rosters with transfers. Expect a game from Kennesaw State.

Last edited:
Dylan and Ace are not losing to Kennesaw State. Grow a pair. Your perception of our team next year is flawed. We will be the Alpha , must see TV. You cannot schedule St. Mary’s home of the blind forever. If it turns out they are a top 100-135 NET team then that is exactly how it should be done.
Uh, this is scheduling St. Mary's school for the blind in one eye.

I'll be there. 2 hours away. I live in the town they filmed my cousin Viny. Jasper county GA.
In that case I highly recommend that you DON’T drive a green ‘64 Buick Skylark convertible to the game 😉

Reactions: jor22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT