ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ron okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what’s worse, Jammed or dislocated? Can a dislocation be popped back in and maybe quick recovery?

fd9a649d-cfab-413b-9a45-0698bd2673c6_text.gif

Illinois player that got the "steal" actually ran into his elbow causing his hand to move where the middle of the ball was coming... NO CALL.. like so many other examples of fine defense by Illinois. It is ridiculous how we get treated on our home court by Big Ten officials. Midwest nice my ass.

At least it is his left hand. Might be able to play with taped-up/splint if need be. Or just rest him for the NCAAs 😜

Illinois player that got the "steal" actually ran into his elbow causing his hand to move where the middle of the ball was coming... NO CALL.. like so many other examples of fine defense by Illinois. It is ridiculous how we get treated on our home court by Big Ten officials. Midwest nice my ass.

At least it is his left hand. Might be able to play with taped-up/splint if need be.
Saw that too but Ron does need to come to the ball there.
Regardless clearly hope he's ok.

It was his left pinky. I mean come on, you can play ball with a bad left pinky, right? RIGHT? 😩

Got experience with this one. Bet it's the ring finger. For some reason you seem to jam the ring finger the most in hoops.
Jammed both of my ring fingers playing basketball. Neither of them bend all the way from the last joint anymore. And I'm 71!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT