ADVERTISEMENT

Is the WBB schedule, with TV info, posted anywhere?

Always thought they should have a sticky thread with that info.

I absolutely hate the new web site design, particularly the schedule pages. Where before you could view the schedule in its entirety on a single page, or, for longer seasons, a page and a half, now you've got to page down multiple times to see everything. Horrible design. The football team plays 12 games: I can't even view that on a single page. The women's b-ball schedule requires me to page down 6 times to get to the bottom of the schedule. You can only view 7 games per page.

I absolutely hate the new web site design, particularly the schedule pages. Where before you could view the schedule in its entirety on a single page, or, for longer seasons, a page and a half, now you've got to page down multiple times to see everything. Horrible design. The football team plays 12 games: I can't even view that on a single page. The women's b-ball schedule requires me to page down 6 times to get to the bottom of the schedule. You can only view 7 games per page.

One Page:

http://www.scarletknights.com/documents/2017/10/31/2017_18_Rutgers_WBB_Schedule.pdf

Reactions: retired711
6 of our last 7 games of the season on pay-per-view online streaming only ..... I know we were terrible last year, but no one at BTN did their research to know what kind of team we'd be this season .. sad

Indeed, there are only five more games that are on BTN, and the rest are on the streaming service. I wonder how that compared to other B1G teams. I would think that BTN needs the women's games to help fill in programming when men's basketball is not on. I wonder if BTN will at least show games on video delay.

Indeed, there are only five more games that are on BTN, and the rest are on the streaming service. I wonder how that compared to other B1G teams. I would think that BTN needs the women's games to help fill in programming when men's basketball is not on. I wonder if BTN will at least show games on video delay.
they don't broadcast on video delay because any games that were on BTN plus are re-watchable through BTN Plus. Basically if you subscribe to Plus you can watch any RU game that's been played. Not just basketball. You can go back and watch soccer games, volleyball etc.

many thanks. I must say that fewer games are on BTN than I expected. I understand BTN Plus is a streaming service only.
With all those games on BTN+ it is very worth the price of $9.99 a month. Picture is great, announcer(s) are decent, and you can cancel it ASAP after the last game. I think it is a great deal. Just my 2cents.

they don't broadcast on video delay because any games that were on BTN plus are re-watchable through BTN Plus. Basically if you subscribe to Plus you can watch any RU game that's been played. Not just basketball. You can go back and watch soccer games, volleyball etc.
Actually, in the past they have done some delayed broadcasts, but I'm not sure if they still do. For the reason indicated - to fill up time.

As to actual broadcast numbers, they don't really broadcast a lot of games on BTN, historically. A couple one week-night and I think a couple on the weekend. We'll see what the pattern is this year.

many thanks. I must say that fewer games are on BTN than I expected. I understand BTN Plus is a streaming service only.
With all those games on BTN+ it is very worth the price of $9.99 a month. Picture is great, announcer(s) are decent, and you can cancel it ASAP after the last game. I think it is a great deal. Just my 2cents.
My experience with the streaming so far this season is that the picture quality is horrible - standard def, not high def.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT