ADVERTISEMENT

Football Jim Panagos back as DL coach

It's an interesting hire. A good one but interesting. Now hear me out and it may sound crazy but, Schiano has never worked with Panagos. If Greg has an agreement with AC he would have input on the staff. Panagos and AC came to Rutgers and worked together for 4 yrs.

Maybe Jimmy boy is holding AC to secrecy until after signing day. Why, well because we know Harbaugh can be a d*ck and get the recruits. AC in turn doesn't want to burn bridges so it's being kept a secret. Crazy I know but plausible.

It's an interesting hire. A good one but interesting. Now hear me out and it may sound crazy but, Schiano has never worked with Panagos. If Greg has an agreement with AC he would have input on the staff. Panagos and AC came to Rutgers and worked together for 4 yrs.

Maybe Jimmy boy is holding AC to secrecy until after signing day. Why, well because we know Harbaugh can be a d*ck and get the recruits. AC in turn doesn't want to burn bridges so it's being kept a secret. Crazy I know but plausible.
Here's the thing to think about. Panagos is more experienced than Ant Camp and probably a better recruiter then him.
I'm getting the feeling that Panagos will be DL coach and Ant Camp will be LB coach and neither will be D-Coord. Schiano will hold that position until
such time one of the 3 emerge as more qualified.

Schiano will not be waiting to see which one is the more qualified...We will have a very qualified DC before February ‘s signing day...I don’t believe Anthony Campanile will be it but he could be ...

Reactions: beaced
Schiano will not be waiting to see which one is the more qualified...We will have a very qualified DC before February ‘s signing day...I don’t believe Anthony Campanile will be it but he could be ...
Wouldn't that mean that we are not going to get Camp then? His contract out for no buyout at UM is for the DC position at RU. I was hoping for both Camp and Elijah Robinson. It is looking like we will not get either.

Wouldn't that mean that we are not going to get Camp then? His contract out for no buyout at UM is for the DC position at RU. I was hoping for both Camp and Elijah Robinson. It is looking like we will not get either.
So name him DC/LB (wink, wink). One never knows what could happen between him getting hired and Sept 2020.

Reactions: hiwater
Ant Camp's bio on the Michigan football site says:
"Anthony Campanile was hired as a defensive assistant coach with Michigan Football on Jan. 11, 2019."
Does anyone know the length of the contract. 1 year? 2 years? If only 1 year than we'll just have to wait a few more weeks.

Reactions: beaced
Ant Camp's bio on the Michigan football site says:
"Anthony Campanile was hired as a defensive assistant coach with Michigan Football on Jan. 11, 2019."
Does anyone know the length of the contract. 1 year? 2 years? If only 1 year than we'll just have to wait a few more weeks.
It has to be a 2 year deal. Others here have said that his only out in his contract is for the RU DC job.

beaced a B1G fan of COULDBEES.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT