ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rothstein Early Preseason top 45

czxqa

All American
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2008
Newtown, PA
RU at 21, ahead of Michigan, Maryland. Who knows how the season plays out, but nice to see some good press.

21. Rutgers

G Geo Baker
G Caleb McConnell
F Montez Mathis
F Ron Harper Jr.
C Myles Johnson

Key Losses: Akwasi Yeboah, Shaq Carter

Key Newcomers: Dean Reiber, Oskar Palmquist, Mawot Mag, Cliff Omoruyi

Projected Bench: Jacob Young, Paul Mulcahy, Mamadou Doucoure, Cliff Omoruyi

NBA Watch: None

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index.php/rothstein-files/early-edition-preseason-45-for-20-21/

Unless Mark Turgeon kills it with transfers this spring Maryland is in for a long, long, long very unpleasant season.

The only thing that can stop this team is the ME syndrome that sometimes sets in after success. But Pike and the team have built a very strong team character program. I don't expect that to happen. We need guys like Geo playing like the team guys they are, not auditioning for a pro career.

With the way our guys didn't get to dance, I suspect that will reinforce the TEAM attitude next year. Yes, everyone acknowledges they earned a bid but without actually getting to play, the hunger will still be there.

The B1G will lose several star players this year. We should be in good shape to receive the double bye next year. If we can replace some scoring from last year team, we might even receive 2/3 seat at the dance.

RU at 21, ahead of Michigan, Maryland. Who knows how the season plays out, but nice to see some good press.

21. Rutgers

G Geo Baker
G Caleb McConnell
F Montez Mathis
F Ron Harper Jr.
C Myles Johnson

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index.php/rothstein-files/early-edition-preseason-45-for-20-21/
Rutgers picked # 20 , not 21.....

Reactions: BillyC80
We moved up a spot. Right at the top he said "Please note that this list will be constantly updated during the NBA Draft process this spring"
Thanks. Having Cliff must be worth at least one slot up.....

Reactions: czxqa

21. Rutgers

G Geo Baker
G Caleb McConnell
F Montez Mathis
F Ron Harper Jr.
C Myles Johnson

Looks like B1G will be stacked again next year. No time to rest. I had doubts on whether Pikiell could pull in big time recruits but with Omeyeuri and Jones that put those doubts to rest.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT