ADVERTISEMENT

Kadeem Jack 1,000

RutgersJoe

Senior
Mar 9, 2012
Needs 26 points to get to 1,000. Should get it easy, barring something unforeseen. Be nice to get it Sunday at home in front of sold out crowd. But not gonna complain if he drops 26 tomorrow night
cool.r191677.gif

He has 9 games where he has shot UNDER 50% from the FT line. And 10 games where he has shot UNDER 40% from the field. He has become a joke! For those worried about next year, we'll be better off without him on offense AND defense.

Not to mention, DJ foreman has had a great couple of games. I don't know what happened to Jack. Just prepared for the NBA as a stretch i guess. His game got a little worse. At the start i said i didn't know how well he was going to do in the big. Just bigger players.

Nonetheless, all the best to Jack in the future.

DJ doesn't bring it on the defensive end every possession and he often jogs instead of sprints back on D. One of the more upsetting things to me is the passion and emotion I see out of Foreman and Etou....they aren't Rice guys.

Well Jack is a rice guy,correct?

Foreman has done well on offense and on the boards. Still has work to do on defense though . Hopefully him and Mike Williams get together.

of course....very easy to sweep it under the rug and blame Jack 100%. Jack's effort has declined and was at a much higher level on both end of the court in the past. I blame Jordan and Jack. The template was laid out last year with JJ Moore. Kadeem Jack has basically turned in to JJ Moore this year.

Let's not also lose sight of the fact that Kadeem Jack is the face of the program...drive north on NJT around exit 8.

I can take bad shooting and turnovers, but Jordan's stamp on the program has been a laid back and passive team that doesn't play 100% on both ends of the court. it is Jersey Shore Basketball league against slightly better players who want it and are motivate a lot more than our guys. Until last night there essentially has been no accountability for sluggish play. The team has the personality of it's coach.

of course....very easy to sweep it under the rug and blame Jack 100%. Jack's effort has declined and was at a much higher level on both end of the court in the past. I blame Jordan and Jack. The template was laid out last year with JJ Moore. Kadeem Jack has basically turned in to JJ Moore this year.

Let's not also lose sight of the fact that Kadeem Jack is the face of the program...drive north on NJT around exit 8.

I can take bad shooting and turnovers, but Jordan's stamp on the program has been a laid back and passive team that doesn't play 100% on both ends of the court. it is Jersey Shore Basketball league against slightly better players who want it and are motivate a lot more than our guys. Until last night there essentially has been no accountability for sluggish play. The team has the personality of it's coach.

Well said. Jacks effort hasn't so much declined but he doesn't have a ton of bball iq to do what is asked of him. Jordan doesn't tell Jack to dribble the ball out of a transition defensive press. This wasn't the first time Jack has been benched by Jordan. Wasn't the first time Etou was benched by Jordan,either.

I know you've come here multiple times Fig and said you were happy with how the basketball was being played on a couple of different nights. It's not all bad. The talent is different though, and it is hard to recruit to Rutgers. Recruit differently. These past couple games have been bad, i agree with you there. Blowouts. But still watchable at times. Back ups were rarely put in against us.

Jerome seagers-mike rice guy. Wally Judge- Mike rice guy. Jack-rice guy. Gil-rice guy that wanted out. Myles is about the only rice guy that panned out thanks to EJ.

The whole rice debate i don't see much of a point of anymore. Guy was an unsustainable coach. Did he almost make .500,yes. But he was never going to be able to do that for 5 seasons straight without a huge blowup. And the blowup happened.

Green Figg. remember the game versus South Florida last year. 31 points and I believe 13-13 from line. Why is his foul shooting so bad this year? He hurt the thumb, is it bothering him? I do not know the answer to that.

It will be a quiet 1000 when he gets it. Another star RU BB recruit with a ho-hum career.

I will be proud to hand KJack his framed jersey on Senior Night on 3/3...

The kids that stayed at Rutgers through thick and thin and saw it to the end will always have my respect...and if he gets to 1000, all the better.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Agreed. Disappointing at times this year, but Rutgers will certainly NOT be better off without him next year.
Originally posted by BKIn118:
I will be proud to hand KJack his framed jersey on Senior Night on 3/3...

The kids that stayed at Rutgers through thick and thin and saw it to the end will always have my respect...and if he gets to 1000, all the better.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You don't need a thumb to sprint back on defense. I will end up eating the last 5 home game tickets. I can't take watching him play any longer.

I can take the losing, doesn't really bother me. The effort drives me crazy.

Talking about his fouls shots, not defense. It was much better last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT