ADVERTISEMENT

Kaliakmanis

GS was very telling in that interview from media day that Tango Two posted. He’s not looking for Elway necessarily, just a guy who can reliably hit the short and mid-range passes that are there so we don’t lose YAC and find ourselves in bad third down situations.

GS was very telling in that interview from media day that Tango Two posted. He’s not looking for Elway necessarily, just a guy who can reliably hit the short and mid-range passes that are there so we don’t lose YAC and find ourselves in bad third down situations.
Funny you should mention Elway since I found that he was clocked at 93 mph while messing around on the mound before a minor league baseball game in ‘82. He played outfield so I’m guessing he could throw a little harder than that if he maxed out his effort.
AK says he can throw 90 mph which ain’t too shabby at all considering Elway had one of the strongest arms in NFL history.

Simply eliminating the pick sixes from last year would be a huge improvement.

Simply eliminating the pick sixes from last year would be a huge improvement.
Not comparing our defense to the 2000 Ravens but if the new guy plays like Trent Dilfer I’m good.

As I’ve said many times before…a consistent C/C+/B- performance from the position this year would do wonders.

We get that and some of those really good preseason prognostications aren’t too far off from happening.

Reactions: BossNJ
Not comparing our defense to the 2000 Ravens but if the new guy plays like Trent Dilfer I’m good.

As I’ve said many times before…a consistent C/C+/B- performance from the position this year would do wonders.

We get that and some of those really good preseason prognostications aren’t too far off from happening.
Totally agree. I know that when I hear the term "game manager" I usually think, "crappy QB." But with our D and run game, we just need him to make enough plays for us and avoid making plays for the other team as Krup noted.

Totally agree. I know that when I hear the term "game manager" I usually think, "crappy QB." But with our D and run game, we just need him to make enough plays for us and avoid making plays for the other team as Krup noted.
That’s why I quoted @krup too.

Keep the opposing defense honest by doing the job at QB and we have a chance to do something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT