ADVERTISEMENT

Kante

Lawboy12007

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
How is Isaac Kante related to Papa Kante? Isaac Kante is the center from LIU that
just entered as a 2022 Grad transfer.

6’8”. 240 lb forward at LIU
Averaged 30 minutes and 12 points and 4.5 rebounds per game. Graduate who can play immediately- had 1 year left. Could be the beef we need at the 4. Only tiesup scholarship for one year.

He seems like he’d be a great get but does he want to come here and play for less than 10 min behind Cliff?

How is Isaac Kante related to Papa Kante? Isaac Kante is the center from LIU that
just entered as a 2022 Grad transfer.
They have the same last name. Don't think they are related. Isaac is from Brooklyn. Papa from Nigeria.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcg88
Was originally a 3, then a 4, and now a 5. Can probably play both 4 and 5 position In Big.
Has perimeter capabilities and gives us ability to double low post ala Notre Dame.

Isaac Kante has averaged 28-32 minutes per game for the last 3 years. I seriously doubt he signs on for 10-12 minutes per game. Even if it gets him to the tourney.

Isaac Kante has averaged 28-32 minutes per game for the last 3 years. I seriously doubt he signs on for 10-12 minutes per game. Even if it gets him to the tourney.
You never know what someone's goals are. Maybe he's been there and done that at that level and wants to play in the Big 10. Who knows? But I agree, it doesn't seem likely. Most of these guys don't move to play less.

Surprised he still has eligibility left. He will be 24 this year and this will be his 4th college team. He was originally a Georgia bulldog recruit. Transferred to Hofstra and then LIU and now transferring again.

There is a lot of info on him. Went to Georgia didn’t fit in. Then went to Hofstra and LIU. Leaving because they fired his coach. Academically sound. Strictly a 4/5 in college. Averaged about the same for last three years. Red shirted 18-19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT