ADVERTISEMENT

Kareem Reid back to Class of 2019

knightinaz

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012

I think the staff offered him a while back but, no idea what their thoughts are now.

Anybody have any insights to his game?

Reactions: bowlgoal
6'8" Forward close to our area with a solid offer list:

• Uconn
  • Monmouth
  • Rhody
  • Cal Poly
  • Dayton
  • Iona
  • Umass
  • Rutgers (woot woot)
  • St Peters
  • VCU
  • WVU
Tapes below:
https://www.thehoophustle.com/news_article/show/976562
Most Recent 12/2018

less recent and raw 3/2018

He is huge, long arms and strong. Also based on the vid he is athletic, has good hands and some post moves. Runs the court well as well.

6'8" Forward close to our area with a solid offer list:

• Uconn
  • Monmouth
  • Rhody
  • Cal Poly
  • Dayton
  • Iona
  • Umass
  • Rutgers (woot woot)
  • St Peters
  • VCU
  • WVU
Tapes below:
https://www.thehoophustle.com/news_article/show/976562
Most Recent 12/2018

less recent and raw 3/2018

He is huge, long arms and strong. Also based on the vid he is athletic, has good hands and some post moves. Runs the court well as well.
Looks pretty good, but not that solid an offer list considering who we play.

Last edited:
Regardless of that VCU, Rhody, Uconn(with hurley has the 18th ranked class) and WVU are not offers to snark at regardless of who we play with. Id take this kid without question.

This would be UConn as the factor, if they're taking him ahead of other kids on their board. Someone convinced him to reclassify back to 2019, so my guess is he has multiple offers to consider or in his back pocket.

He was in the Top 150 on 247 earlier but is just outside that range now at 158. Tape is pretty solid and definitely a take if he's considering RU and vice versa.

Kids like this ultimately add more players to the market and allows teams with available ships or gaps, to fill in spots.

Reactions: MV9000
What type of player is he?

Looks like a left that has that typical lefty shot. His shot reminds me of Jonathan Mitchell.

Why are there no righties that shoot with their feet like that.

What type of player is he?

Looks like a left that has that typical lefty shot. His shot reminds me of Jonathan Mitchell.

Why are there no righties that shoot with their feet like that.
Because right handed shooters shoot with their right foot out in front and lefties with their left out in front.

Much rather Price or the transfer from SB, or both if possible.

Because right handed shooters shoot with their right foot out in front and lefties with their left out in front.

Much rather Price or the transfer from SB, or both if possible.

Never ever seen a right shooter shoot it like Michael Redd, Jonathan Mitchell, Greg Anthony, etc.

RU lost him to Gardner Webb?

Hope he really wasnt offered by Pike

I believe that would be his entire list of schools including UConn. RU wasn't recently involved with Reid, but Garder Webb made the NCAAS and is a solid program.

As soon as this player puts up numbers, the high majors will come calling in a year. Let's call this the new recruiting strategy of sorts.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
there was no take....except a guy goes from 2020 to 2019 to go to Gardner Webb. Maybe he was just realistic that an extra year wasnt going to do much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT