ADVERTISEMENT

Kelsey Grammar.. was at the game wearing R gear.. why?

Sep 11, 2006
Kelsey Grammar.. was at the game wearing R gear.. why? Was he talking to Marco Battaglia?

Is his reprise of Frasier to be set in New York or something? Coming to Paramount+. So it was not a plant by Fox for a promo during the game.

Kelsey Grammar.. was at the game wearing R gear.. why? Was he talking to Marco Battaglia?

Is his reprise of Frasier to be set in New York or something? Coming to Paramount+. So it was not a plant by Fox for a promo during the game.
Probably had to do with promoting his beer company.

280full.jpg

excuse me. What's the point(s) of you post ? It's 1:20 am and now I have to go wake my wife up after that miserable game and bother here in the middle of the night. Thanks a lot. She's gonna be pissed.
thats Kelsey's ex wife and former Club MTV dancer Camille

Reactions: TM94goRU
Probably had to do with promoting his beer company.

Yea that's likely it. He's been all over the Central Jersey area recently promoting it, Ellery's in Middlesex, at the Somerset Patriots, etc..

Reactions: AntiG
At least it’s beer. Every other celeb is making vodka or tequila.
mom more of a fan of his daughter Spencer

As others said, he was promoting his beer he is usually in Ellery's in Middlesex every other month or so. I saw him on the field with the owner of Ellery's too.

Hey he's welcome to promote his beer all he wants at Rutgers game wearing the R. Get more grow celebs to do it too while he's at it, the more the merrier. Get them all drunk, dancing, rowdy, and chop away.

Represent that state of Rutgers

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
He makes unexpected appearances in Atlantic City sometimes. This thread sort of explains it, so thank you...

Cool. I just ordered her from Amazon Prime and they said she should be here by tomorrow as I declined the NO RUSH option.
Make sure you are home alone when that package arrives….

As a Nebraska fan, he seemed like a huge dick when he got on the stage to do the RU chant. It was a pretty fun environment and he just seemed like a buzz kill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT