ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Pre Game?

G- RUnit

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2004
RU Disappointing.

1. Last year the festive holiday tent in front of the RAC was an unmitigated success for the fans. So today on a 54 degree Saturday afternoon game, no where to go? Why not? Inquiring fans want to know!

2. Pre Game video, “Our” history. “Our” tradition, “Our” State?
Who in the world is making this video?
It’s R history, R State, R tradition
How do we mess up something so basic? SMH.
Also pause so you can absorb Jimmy V speech. What’s the RUsh?

3. Tribute to Fred was nice.

RU Disappointing.

1. Last year the festive holiday tent in front of the RAC was an unmitigated success for the fans. So today on a 54 degree Saturday afternoon game, no where to go? Why not? Inquiring fans want to know!

Rutgers should put a sports bar where the diner is and have outside seating but yea I expected something outside. They kind of blew it there.

Pre game video before lineups was disappointing and reminded me of something from the Eddie Jordan years where we had no video or highlights to show and no music To pump players or crowd up. And then our terrible start to game! Hopefully they redo it soon!

RU Disappointing.

You're really mad about grammar vs. a silly capital R? I thought the video was great.

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
No idea why no winter garden this year. That was a smashing success last year.
Drives me nuts. Was fun. Hobbs yells at RU fans for not standing at pre game but does absolutely nothing pre-game. That was great last year.

It is possible the winter garden isn't back because they lost money on it? When games are sold out what's the incentive for the department to spend more.

Reactions: bac2therac
I’ll bring this up again but there’s a clear split in the music at these games — one is the traditional basketball soundtrack (and it’s great) and the other is the football soundtrack, which is annoying. Do we use 2 DJs? I’d be shocked if we don’t because there’s a very obvious difference between the two.

And FWIW the R and U flags thing is dumb

Can't tell if you R serious being mad over our and R in some stupid pregame video after the game you supposedly watched. Seek help

RU Disappointing.

We should have played this game at MSG

• Haha
Reactions: RUDave_01
It is possible the winter garden isn't back because they lost money on it? When games are sold out what's the incentive for the department to spend more.
I think it would make sense to do it closer to the end of the month. With 2 road games coming up, there's little incentive to keeping it up without being used.

I’ll bring this up again but there’s a clear split in the music at these games — one is the traditional basketball soundtrack (and it’s great) and the other is the football soundtrack, which is annoying. Do we use 2 DJs? I’d be shocked if we don’t because there’s a very obvious difference between the two.

And FWIW the R and U flags thing is dumb
yes it is,,,

I think it would make sense to do it closer to the end of the month. With 2 road games coming up, there's little incentive to keeping it up without being used.
wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly the plan... did it late last year to0.

Drives me nuts. Was fun. Hobbs yells at RU fans for not standing at pre game but does absolutely nothing pre-game. That was great last year.

Hobbs is also the guy who wore a grey vest & no visible scarlet on "Scarlet Out" day Saturday

Hobbs is also the guy who wore a grey vest & no visible scarlet on "Scarlet Out" day Saturday
I am glad I am not the only one that noticed that. Bad enough there is a guy in the last row of the loge that wears yellow all the time, but yeah, Hobbs not wearing scarlet was a real head scratcher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT