ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Britt getting PAID!!!

James_Bond

Senior
Sep 5, 2009
KB, while not the most popular Rutgers player due to his off-field exploits, is still a Rutgers guy and got a pretty good 2 year contract.

2 year deal, $9.125 million, can max up to $14 million, with $4.3 million guaranteed.

Nice to see him secure his future. And he's only 26yo - I would have thought he'd be at least 28 by now. If he plays really well these next 2 years he'll be lined up for another nice contract!

t155.r191677.gif

Link

If you can play at a high level, teams will overlook dumb behavior. It remains to be seen if Ray Rice will even get a tryout. I'm guessing eventually he will.

He originally signed with the Titans in 2009 for 5 years for $12 million. I hope he invest it wisely.

Originally posted by James_Bond:
KB, while not the most popular Rutgers player due to his off-field exploits, is still a Rutgers guy and got a pretty good 2 year contract.

2 year deal, $9.125 million, can max up to $14 million, with $4.3 million guaranteed.

Nice to see him secure his future. And he's only 26yo - I would have thought he'd be at least 28 by now. If he plays really well these next 2 years he'll be lined up for another nice contract!

t155.r191677.gif
I think he would be 28 but he got left back a couple times for bad behavior. Nice to see this guy turn it around. I hope they get a system and team around him that keeps him productive at a high level.

Huey, your logic is backwards. When people get left back, they are older than you'd expect. Not younger.

Little known fact: Chris Paul Etienne threw a TD pass to Kenny in the 2008 Louisville game that was called back BC Kenny was out of bounds. Just tying 2 threads together . . .

Good for Kenny. Hope he performs and gets paid. Maybe he has turned the corner, as he stayed out of the news for quite a while for off the field stuff.

Originally posted by ponyfoot19:
As with any NFL player contract, the real question is how much of it is guaranteed?
Pssst....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT