ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Bannon Indicted

What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
Maybe that should be expanded to “Trenton State and Rider and Rutgers coach”.
VCU just doesn’t want his Sports Management masters degree attributed to them.

Reactions: RC85
Still remember him staring down a ref for what seemed like an eternity during a timeout at one if our home games. Seemed really bizarre as our players were huddled up with the assistsnt coaches while Bannon stood by himself, playing who blinks first.

What's the problem :cop:thought what he did was normal when involved in politics ( elected or appointed)

Still remember him staring down a ref for what seemed like an eternity during a timeout at one if our home games. Seemed really bizarre as our players were huddled up with the assistsnt coaches while Bannon stood by himself, playing who blinks first.
YES!! My buddy and I watched that whole thing. IT WAS AWESOME, lol!

What’s the statue of limitations for saying “Rutgers coach?” He was fired 16 years ago.
When you think about it, the Rutgers’s mention/connection could have been worse. Much worse.

I can live with this.

So incredible that this man managed to get his job as the Mercer County Parks director after making 19 year olds run naked. What a joke.

well that makes four of us...I didn't realize other folks had caught this....I remember it quite well. May have been the moment I really began to like the guy/coach.

If I remember right, he had his arms crossed and stared them down with this look of disgust on his face. I was in the pep band and noticed it and I know that the student section picked up on it... I want to say that they started chanting his name too.

I think this was very early in his second year (and want to say it was the opener). It was certainly memorable to say the least.

Bannon will be sentenced to three years of coaching the Hackettstown NJ Goodland Nudist Country Club's men's volleyball team.

Not exactly Watergate, is it? But unless you're in Mercer County, "former Rutgers coach" is the appropriate ID for him.

Now if Littlepage got indicted, that's a different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT