ADVERTISEMENT

Knights in the WNBA

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Some superstars, some drafted, and played overseas. Doing pretty well in an otherwise miserable 2020. The WNBA put this up. The Princess(Candace Parker) after many years in LA has gone home to Chicago. I will be very interested to see how she and our own super-star Kahleah Copper co-exist.
Most excited that Betnijah(one of my all-time favorite Knights will be playing in my hometown in Brooklyn. Quick hop from New Brunswick into the city.
Also can't wait to see how our own all-star Erica Wheeler does out in LA Sparksland, her new team.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Kia Vaughn re-signed with Phoenix today.
Phoenix Mercury re-sign center Kia Vaughn for one year - from The Arizona Republic
“It’s no exaggeration to say Kia Vaughn was one of the players who saved our 2020 season as we dealt with a slew of injuries and adversity last year," said Jim Pitman, Mercury general manager, in a statement. "Not only did she step into the starting lineup and prove productive and reliable but her energy and work ethic were indispensable to our locker room and team culture. We are thrilled to welcome her back.”
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...cury-re-signing-center-kia-vaughn/4404386001/

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT