ADVERTISEMENT

Kofi Cockburn Postgame

i think it says a lot that he had that stat line and people are patting myles on the back. Illinois is a great team and much better than their 5-3 record.
Did you watch the game? How many did he have against Myles vs Cliff? Also, the few dunks or put backs he had in the second half is because Geo or Paul got beat off the dribble and Myles had to help, leaving Kofi open for dunks. He was really held in check in the second half when Myles was on him.

Rutgers defeated a Illinois team that has two players that probably will be playing in the NBA next season.It just shows that individual match ups and overall team play can overcome presumed superior talent.Player development has been the hallmark of the Pikielll tenure.

i think it says a lot that he had that stat line and people are patting myles on the back. Illinois is a great team and much better than their 5-3 record.
You can't tell a story and only give the parts you like. Kofi owned Cliff, and that's where he did most of his damage in the first half. I think Kofi had like 6 pts and 4 boards against Myles in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT