ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball VIDEOS: Steve Pikiell / Juwan Howard postgame pressers

Pretty aggressive response to the observation by I assume Brian fonseca about the losing streak. Perhaps trying to intimidate him a bit? I get defending your players and program but that seemed a little personal.

Pretty aggressive response to the observation by I assume Brian fonseca about the losing streak. Perhaps trying to intimidate him a bit? I get defending your players and program but that seemed a little personal.
That was very un pike like. He was very defensive. He’s had enough success where he gets some rope and can go after a reporter ….but you gotta wonder if he senses this thing is spiraling out of control to become a choke job for the ages

Reactions: SBP
Pikiell knows the strength and weakness of the team.and will mention the reasons for the loss without naming players.Its not easy being a head coach speaking to the media after your team loses a game.

Pikiell was understandably very frustrated and let Fonseca have it. Have you seen other Big Ten press conferences? It’s not uncommon for other coaches (Izzo, etc.) to really give it to reporters, especially when the questions are meant to trigger a response rather than get actual information.

Can't watch the video right now can someone give the gist of the exchange with Fonseca

Can't watch the video right now can someone give the gist of the exchange with Fonseca
Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF
Weekend Flying GIF by United Wrestling Network

Reactions: darkcheck
Pikiell knows the strength and weakness of the team.and will mention the reasons for the loss without naming players.Its not easy being a head coach speaking to the media after your team loses a game.
Well, they get paid millions for this job. It comes with the territory.
I got no problem with what he said

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT