ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball suffers road loss to Ohio State on Wednesday night

Well, we played a great last 10 minutes. This team is capable of beating some good teams, but we need to shoot better - if we just went 8-22 vs. 6-22 from deep tonight, we win.
Ehh only if those 2 extra shots didn’t cannabalize any possessions that we scored a 2 on

I missed most the game but at least we ended up being competitive. I think I'll take that, at this point.

Reactions: bac2therac
Too forced of a 3 for Simpson there. Attack and score or dish. There was more time for a better look

Didn’t think we had this type of defensive effort in us. Very pleased. On to Iowa. Need that one. Very winnable.

Too forced of a 3 for Simpson there. Attack and score or dish. There was more time for a better look
Simpson should have taken the last 5 shots, Mag launching 3s falling down was our demise

Oh well

Great effort

Not upset at all

Feel a bit better going forward
We are not that different than the past few years. We will shoot like crap some games and loose some head scratchers and win some unexpectedly. We will get in big holes and dig out of some remarkably. Gotta play with passion and effort like a junkyard dog.

Great fight ! Need to play 40 min not 20! Great game DS and awesome work by AW off the bench

Great fight, this team proved me wrong. Let’s hope that half was a wake up call, this is the type of energy and effort needed to win at this level. Best half of basketball this season imo

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT