ADVERTISEMENT

Thrilled we made NCAAs. RU was definitely out with a loss today

NJTurnpike

Redshirt
Feb 25, 2023
Postgame analysis on every network universally said Rutgers was out with a loss. Congratulations to Coach Pikiell and the players for coming up huge in a must-win game!

Postgame analysis on every network universally said Rutgers was out with a loss. Congratulations to Coach Pikiell and the players for coming up huge in a must-win game!
The first part isn't remotely true - we were 80/20 at least in Dayton with a loss, but luckily we don't have to sweat that any more. I'd say we're 99% in (not Dayton) with a 1% chance of going to Dayton if there is an incredible run of bid stealers - ergo it's 100% (ok, 99.9999%, as I'm not an absolutist, lol) in.

Don’t know if we are in, but I will say, adjustments today were solid. We stopped forcing it to cliff like we did in the first half, Caleb and Oskar and Andre and Paul we team rebounded. And Derek and wolf played better than the first time we played Michigan. Solid second half, just couldn’t ask for anything better in terms of a response from Pike n the guys.

Reactions: NJTurnpike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT