ADVERTISEMENT

Lax vs PSU Game Thread

This will be my last post in this thread. AC will be back. Barring another set- back, I expect him to be the best version of himself. He will then be two years removed from his last injury. That is where you really see a jump in physical performance. I won't get into specifics, but AC is doing all this with half the practice time other players have. Think about the possibilities when he is a year stronger and able to actually practice.

So for those keeping track, we return:

Our top 4 attackman
6 of our top 7 midfielders
Our 2nd and 3rd shortsticks
Our 2nd and 3rd poles
1 defenseman

We need to figure out our face off game, obviously replace some great players at pole and close, and of course, our outstanding goalie.

I expect us to hit the transfer market hard for a fogo.

Coming in next year there are a couple of middies we have coming in that look pretty impressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two make some noise, perhaps even moving to short stick D where even those guys get some extended run on O. Our system is very friendly to those types of players.

Lastly, to echo Family's post, our player development has been remarkable. AC is a great example. But there are many more. That's a very exciting thing to have in a program.

Have a good one guys. I'm done here. Go Knights!

Yes player development is so important and it has been consistent to the point where I have been taking it for granted the last couple years.

Last edited:
This will be my last post in this thread. AC will be back. Barring another set- back, I expect him to be the best version of himself. He will then be two years removed from his last injury. That is where you really see a jump in physical performance. I won't get into specifics, but AC is doing all this with half the practice time other players have. Think about the possibilities when he is a year stronger and able to actually practice.

So for those keeping track, we return:

Our top 4 attackman
6 of our top 7 midfielders
Our 2nd and 3rd shortsticks
Our 2nd and 3rd poles
1 defenseman

We need to figure out our face off game, obviously replace some great players at pole and close, and of course, our outstanding goalie.

I expect us to hit the transfer market hard for a fogo.

Coming in next year there are a couple of middies we have coming in that look pretty impressive. I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two make some noise, perhaps even moving to short stick D where even those guys get some extended run on O. Our system is very friendly to those types of players.

Lastly, to echo Family's post, our player development has been remarkable. AC is a great example. But there are many more. That's a very exciting thing to have in a program.

Have a good one guys. I'm done here. Go Knights!

As I sit in my hotel room here in town, I've read through this entire thread...

Cali is on point here...lots of pieces returning next year...lots of young guys that can grow...I'm bullish on this team and program...

As far as recruiting, I can say BB is very very good. For the record, I do know of one kid on our roster that had offers from Maryland, Hopkins, and Loyola among others...he picked BB and Rutgers

Getting 5 star players is important...sure...but just as important is player development...you can get to where you want to go with solid to strong recruiting and excellent player development...a good example in college football is Mark Dantonio at MSU...

See what happens tomorrow...Go RU!

Last edited:
We aren’t healthy. We were missing our best short stick, who is an absolute lock down defender, against PSU.

That game looks different with him out there. They feasted on our shorties.

Is he going to play today?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT