ADVERTISEMENT

Football LIVE GAME THREAD: INDIANA VS RUTGERS

Temple beating up #23 Memphis in Philly.
Good crowd too.
Man we have become irrelevant

hate to say it but i was the only one tooting the MARK RICHT horn when we fired Coach Flood for no damn reason

Downing punts at the 3 instead of the 1. The little
Things like burning timeouts early and getting delays of game that just add to the point that we don’t have smart coaching right now or players with great football IQ.

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Langan is absolute garbage reading coverage.

Why would you throw that screen? Throw it out of bounds and live another down
geez--he's a red shirt frosh playing his second game and it's away--he shouldn't even be playing this year--are you for real?

Reactions: RUonBrain
I know Ash had to go but if Art and Blackshear are playing and Ash is coaching the defense, this would be at least a competitive game if not winnable.

This is just going to make it harder for us to get someone to come in and clean up this mess.

and if your boy ashole was any good like everyone was saying then would we be where we are?????? F ashole

Are kidding me - I f’ing hate Ash. I would never defend that moron. Flood and he absolutely suck

Wait . Best first name since Booby, wr name is "Whop". Worth staying for that.

hate to say it but i was the only one tooting the MARK RICHT horn when we fired Coach Flood for no damn reason
Actually you don't hate to say it because you've posted it at least twenty times.Two times in two different threads in the last 10 minutes.

geez--he's a red shirt frosh playing his second game and it's away--he shouldn't even be playing this year--are you for real?

Any QB at any level of the game should know now to throw a screen pass like that.

It's so ingrained to him that he has to throw that route because odds are he can only go through 1 read, that he does it anyway even if its the wrong choice.

IU's helmets suck. They should go back to their old ones.

Is that a trident?

source.gif

I wanted Ash gone but I've changed my mind. He should be chained to this dumpster fire of program to suffer every agonizing, embarrassing moment until the end of the season. Letting him walk away while still being paid let him off easy. We should've demoted him to the guy who runs out to get the tee after kickoffs until the end of the season.

Reactions: Bleed_Scarlet
I wanted Ash gone but I've changed my mind. He should be chained to this dumpster fire of program to suffer every agonizing, embarrassing moment until the end of the season. Letting him walk away while still being paid let him off easy. We should've demoted him to the guy who runs out to get the tee after kickoffs until the end of the season.
that would have been fkin hilarious... hahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT