ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Big Ten schedules for 2020 and 2021 will be released today

Maybe Iowa is going to a different conference and this is how they are announcing it...

I wonder if RU will be scheduled.

I hear so much shit about how RU doesn't belong in the BIG TEN and should be kicked out. Or, how RU shouldn't have joined .. or how they shouldn't have been invited.

I'm sick of it and there better be a turn around or I'll ... I'll ... Ah I don't know what I'll do.

I wonder if RU will be scheduled.

I hear so much shit about how RU doesn't belong in the BIG TEN and should be kicked out. Or, how RU shouldn't have joined .. or how they shouldn't have been invited.

I'm sick of it and there better be a turn around or I'll ... I'll ... Ah I don't know what I'll do.
They will not kick us out until right before the full share of the money kicks in.

Reactions: LC-88
Looks like it's happening at 3 p.m.

2020:
9/26 at tOSU
10/3 Illinois (penciled in a win)
10/10 at Purdue (penciled in a win)
10/17 Indiana (penciled in a win)
10/24 Nebraska
10/31 at Maryland (penciled in a win)
11/14 Michigan (penciled in a win)
11/21 at Michigan State
11/28 PSU (penciled in a win)

2021:
9/25 at Michigan (penciled in a win)
10/9 Maryland (penciled in a win)
10/16 at Indiana (penciled in a win)
10/23 Ohio State (penciled in a win)
10/30 at Illinois (penciled in a win)
11/6 Wisconsin (penciled in a win)
11/13 at Northwestern (penciled in a win)
11/20 Michigan State (penciled in a win)
11/27 Penn State (penciled in a win)

Last edited:
Glad to see the B1G schedule rivalry weekend with our rival. Though the other side won't say the same.

B1G seemed to have us paired with Maryland for a few years and have abandoned it. I'm curious as to why.

Better book your hotels for thanksgiving weekend in State College for 2020....and they're gone.

2020:
9/26 at tOSU
10/3 at Ill (penciled in a win)
10/10 at Purdue (penciled in a win)
10/17 Indiana (penciled in a win)
10/24 Nebraska
10/31 at Maryland (penciled in a win)
11/14 Michigan (penciled in a win)
11/21 at Michigan State
11/28 PSU (penciled in a win)

2021:
9/25 at Michigan (penciled in a win)
10/9 Maryland (penciled in a win)
10/16 at Indiana (penciled in a win)
10/23 Ohio State (penciled in a win)
10/30 at Illinois (penciled in a win)
11/6 Wisconsin (penciled in a win)
11/13 at Northwestern (penciled in a win)
11/20 Michigan State (penciled in a win)
11/27 Penn State (penciled in a win)
You have a mistake.

B1G seemed to have us paired with Maryland for a few years and have abandoned it. I'm curious as to why.

Looks like they are rotating.

First 3 years it was RU vs. MD and PSU vs. MSU
These 2 years it is MD vs PSU and RU vs. MSU
Next 2 years it is RU vs. PSU and MD vs. MSU

Reactions: RUChris
Jesus guys we're not getting "kicked out" PLEASE relax.

We won't, but if we continue to be bottom feeders I would rather us leave . I know it wouldn't happen, but it doesn't do us any good from a PR standpoint getting embarrassed. I would be fine with a patriot league type program and focus as an academic school instead of being the BIG punching bag. We need to be in this league and play to win, or really reconsider what our mission as a university is.

We won't, but if we continue to be bottom feeders I would rather us leave . I know it wouldn't happen, but it doesn't do us any good from a PR standpoint getting embarrassed. I would be fine with a patriot league type program and focus as an academic school instead of being the BIG punching bag. We need to be in this league and play to win, or really reconsider what our mission as a university is.
Stop it. A major state university doesn't field a Patriot Leagur type program

Reactions: Knight Shift
Prof. Dowling, is that you?

Reactions: Knight Shift
Stop it. A major state university doesn't field a Patriot Leagur type program

Correct. If you read the rest of my post I say we have to be in this league and play to win. I don't want a half ass committment from the school when it comes to winning. Let's win at all costs , save for a penn state type place.

We aren't leaving lol

OOC for those two years are:

2020:

09/05 - at UCLA
09/19 - at Temple

2021:

09/04 - Temple
09/11 - UCLA

3rd game for each year TBA

Plum Street just find another team to root for... All u ever have done is criticize Rutgers even when we were relatively competitive... When was the last game you actually attended... the last time you contributed any $$$$... the last time you made a positive post in regards to Rutgers sports... the school's attempts to upgrade facilities... you would have been banned on many other team sites... but I realize you like us cause it's free...

Looks like they are rotating.

First 3 years it was RU vs. MD and PSU vs. MSU
These 2 years it is MD vs PSU and RU vs. MSU
Next 2 years it is RU vs. PSU and MD vs. MSU

Wish the B1G would always have MSU, PSU and Maryland as our last three games every year. LOVE ending the season with PSU.

Plum Street just find another team to root for... All u ever have done is criticize Rutgers even when we were relatively competitive... When was the last game you actually attended... the last time you contributed any $$$$... the last time you made a positive post in regards to Rutgers sports... the school's attempts to upgrade facilities... you would have been banned on many other team sites... but I realize you like us cause it's free...

This was quite amusing to read. You're very wrong as to how often I attend and how much I donate .

Its a shame. Would love to see those games but a fellow member of this board is going to kill me this weekend! [banana]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT