ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Town open 2 at Lock Haven

Mixed results so far. Olivieri only won 6-5, hes 1 seed. I think so far Britton, Hermes, Joey O, Butler and SCW in Qtrs.
Losses by Chetsos, Nini, Weaver, Freeman
Still have 197 and 285 to go

Mixed results so far. Olivieri only won 6-5, hes 1 seed. I think so far Britton, Hermes, Joey O, Butler and SCW in Qtrs.
Losses by Chetsos, Nini, Weaver, Freeman
Still have 197 and 285 to go
Any notable competition? Hmm keeping an eye on Joey O and Butler.. wonder y Butler hasn’t been going at 157..

Any reason why some guys on the team don't wrestle much at all? I haven't seen anything of Connor O'neil this year. What's going on with Fongaro? Haven't seen anything from Casale in years (not to beat a dead horse).

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Chletsos 6th. Lost to same Minny guy 2x
Weaver 6th MFF loss in 5/6 match
Epperly 4th ODonnell 5th

Any reason why some guys on the team don't wrestle much at all? I haven't seen anything of Connor O'neil this year. What's going on with Fongaro? Haven't seen anything from Casale in years (not to beat a dead horse).
Someone said Fongaro is hurt. ONeill not sure we ever see again but no inside info. Casale would love to hear something from one of the “insiders” who always seem to ignore when he is brought up but have to believe its not good since hes wrestled about 3 matches in 2 years

Reactions: njsportsphan
HS soph, Jax Forrest, just took out current #1 college 125 pounder Lehigh’s Stanich. 😳😳😳
Yeah…..

Someone said Fongaro is hurt. ONeill not sure we ever see again but no inside info. Casale would love to hear something from one of the “insiders” who always seem to ignore when he is brought up but have to believe its not good since hes wrestled about 3 matches in 2 years
Forgaro is dealing with an injury and I believe Goodale brought it up prior to the Indiana dual , Casale likes to have a good time and that’s not going to work out well on the mat when you re trying to crack a big 10 line up , I would highly doubt he makes it 4 yrs on the team

For those of you concerned about training today we had the 10 regulars training in pairs coached individually by our 5 coaches each individually by Buxton, Goodale, Donny, Steve M and Pollard. The second session had 10 others coached by the same 5 plus Rivera and Mario Mason. Tara’s Russian friend also trained

Reactions: gogs7 and Leonard23
For those of you concerned about training today we had the 10 regulars training in pairs coached individually by our 5 coaches each individually by Buxton, Goodale, Donny, Steve M and Pollard. The second session had 10 others coached by the same 5 plus Rivera and Mario Mason. Tara’s Russian friend also trained
Thanks for the update Bill.

No problem. My pleasure to keep you guys informed. These guys went live for 1 and 1/2 hours each in various positions. Happy to see Butler gutting it out at Mat town with no ACL. Hopefully he can hang on and contribute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT