ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Bullock lands at...

The kid had some talent and could play D-1 at various levels. Not saying he's a game changer - could see him being a contributor at a mid major or lower tier D-1 like the NEC. Personal decision on his part where to bring his game and the level of investment of time he is willing to put in.
Personal decision? My recollection is that he had no D1 offers, no?

How do you know that
You have an unusual interpretation of question marks. I don't know. Nor have I looked or read an article about his recruitment in a couple of years. But my memory is that Rutgers was far and away his best offer.

As to now, which is what your post is about, the best evidence we have of where he can play is the school that took him. And it was D2, not D1. Sure, if you had some personal knowledge that he chose D2 even while D1 slots were available to him, then I'd understand your post. I didn't see any question marks in it, just a "could play." I'd ask how do you know that, but we don't need to engage in that.

What is known is that he was out of shape but could play. His willingness to dedicate himself to shape that a high level division 1 program requires was always in question. Where he enrolls is always a personal choice - known only to him are his other avenues of choice.

What is known is that he was out of shape but could play. . . .
What does this sentence even mean? What does "could play" mean? Are you claiming that you (and presumably others) know that he is a D1 player if only he loses weight? . . . Let's just bag this. It's getting weird.

What does this sentence even mean? What does "could play" mean? Are you claiming that you (and presumably others) know that he is a D1 player if only he loses weight? . . . Let's just bag this. It's getting weird.
Your clueless seen him ball many times in HS hes a baller he may not be a fit for Pike but he can put the ball in the basket my man better shooter than most on the team

Reactions: TruJerz
We'll see----good luck to him .

But I'll say this----no matter what level of CBB you watch there are not many overweight guys playing

Would be interesting to get the team’s S&C guy’s comments on Bullock’s conditioning, off-the-record, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT