ADVERTISEMENT

Men's soccer College Cup final

ecojew

All American
Feb 1, 2006
....will feature Indiana vs. Syracuse. IU has been in more soccer finals than any other school. Hopefully, RU will keep improving and begin regularly making deep runs in the NCAA tournament.

SU is ranked #3? When did that happen. I never thought of them being much of a soccer school before and don't even recall any mention of them when I worked there many years back.

I think that RU - IU will be one of the B1G's biggest rivalries in men's soccer in the years to come, so I am definitely rooting for IU to win this championship.

....will feature Indiana vs. Syracuse. IU has been in more soccer finals than any other school. Hopefully, RU will keep improving and begin regularly making deep runs in the NCAA tournament.

SU is ranked #3? When did that happen. I never thought of them being much of a soccer school before and don't even recall any mention of them when I worked there many years back.

I think that RU - IU will be one of the B1G's biggest rivalries in men's soccer in the years to come, so I am definitely rooting for IU to win this championship.
I hope Indy wins it all myself. It would be cool to say and a massive recruiting boost to say we beat the NCs in the B1G Championship Game.

Syracuse quietly built a soccer powerhouse while everyone else was looking at traditional ACC and PAC12 powers and some select B1G powers (Indiana, Maryland).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT