ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Clark

I watched Micah once I saw he was in the game. From what I saw from the stands, he had a solid game.

Heeman has not played well when given the chance... he subbed out for Cole last year at LT... played some at RT and maybe even guard... he 's not a sprinter but at 315 lbs does have agility and quick feet... just gotta keep building depth upfront...If Cole were to return next season we basically have only 1 leaving ...Dorian Miller...we would bring back ... Applefield,Seymour,Jackson,Maietti,Lonsdorf,Heeman ,Clark,Vretman,Krimin,Beatty,Bowles,Miseo,Onulak,Taylor,Zarzecki...hopefully all eligible return but a few could leave for elsewhere...to be joined by ( hopefully) Raiqwon O'Neal,Reggie Sutton,Matt Rossi...anywhere from 17-20 Olinenen...A mix of youth and experience... Cole would be the icing on the cake.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Yeah, can't buy into the slow feet excuse. The kid was a basketball player, who became a football player. Now, getting to know the position/game, I'll buy into, but not slow feet.

Heeman's Recruiting Profile right of Rivals 24/7 in 2014 gives him high marks for Frame (10) and Size (8).
However Feet (5) and Athleticism (5) were rated low.

Doesn't matter if he played basketball or not , this an area that needs work.

Heeman's Recruiting Profile right of Rivals 24/7 in 2014 gives him high marks for Frame (10) and Size (8).
However Feet (5) and Athleticism (5) were rated low.

Doesn't matter if he played basketball or not , this an area that needs work.

His biggest problem was technique and confidence. That made the feet and athleticism look bad. But his feet were fairly quick. I do have to say, I was the ONLY one besides coaches that liked what I saw. He may not ever be a mult year started but will get multi year playing time.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
The more young kids that play on this roster, immediately, the better. Bottom line. I don't care if we burn 75% of this class's edshirts.

Exactly Nuts! Burn them! We need more talent on the field pronto! It will bode well for the future. And it could actually put us in a position to pull off a few upsets this year.

His biggest problem was technique and confidence. That made the feet and athleticism look bad. But his feet were fairly quick. I do have to say, I was the ONLY one besides coaches that liked what I saw. He may not ever be a mult year started but will get multi year playing time.
Exactly! Considering his lack of HS experience in football, it's no wonder that those two things are holding him back. But, those things are fixable. If given the opportunity, he will prosper on this OLine.

Usually a recruit of the caliber Micah is, will come to Rutgers because of promised playing time.

Or you offer their stepbrother a scholarship too so he doesn't have to go to old Dominion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT