ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Fans Fed Up

colbert17

Heisman Winner
Aug 30, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
I recall Hunter Dickinson hopping around at the RAC and being pretty animated towards our fans that day. Happy to see Rutgers end his chances of making it into the tournament yesterday.

Tough break for UM with their wonderful head coach and even better fanbase.

waking-up-conan-obrien.gif

I live in St Petersburg FL and this area is swarming with Michigan fans. I was out to dinner last night in my Rutgers throw back jersey and a Michigan fan gave me the finger and called me a low life. I thanked him for the compliment. I was going to do my Hunter D victory dance but my wife threatened divorce so I passed.
That could've been a costly victory dance!

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I live in St Petersburg FL and this area is swarming with Michigan fans. I was out to dinner last night in my Rutgers throw back jersey and a Michigan fan gave me the finger and called me a low life. I thanked him for the compliment. I was going to do my Hunter D victory dance but my wife threatened divorce so I passed.
Next time just threat them with the dance when she's not around.

Think the Michigan fan was finally admitting Rutgers is #1. Maybe he said Michigan fans have “no life” until football season. They certainly aren’t watching the tournament

Must have a lot of Walmarts in St Pete’s

Think the Michigan fan was finally admitting Rutgers is #1. Maybe he said Michigan fans have “no life” until football season. They certainly aren’t watching the tournament
Again, like I said, lovely fanbase and bunch. I had UM fan a couple rows in front of me when we played them this year that was constantly chanting go blue and looking all around while doing so. I was looking to knock him out but I have children.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Again, like I said, lovely fanbase and bunch. I had UM fan a couple rows in front of me when we played them this year that was constantly chanting go blue and looking all around while doing so. I was looking to knock him out but I have children.
There is no doubt that Michigan fans are the worst, but what surprised me this season was that I had a group of NW fans (one in particular) sitting behind me that were on par with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
New chant is “We blew our chance at the tourney”

Reactions: RutgersLifeR

Hahaha that’s amazing.

Michigan fans might be one of the smuggest bases.

Insanely cocky and privileged and they think they’re Ivy League.

Wow.

Way to be an ambassador for the University of Michigan, glad to know you give strangers the finger and call them names because your team lost. I guess childish behavior and poor sportsmanship is want Michigan wants. Otherwise they would have already fired Juwan.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I grew up a Michigan fan. Had no idea what a Rutgers was. Loved the football uniforms as a kid. One of the few teams on TV regularly.
Except for a few close friends like me, I can't stand Michigan fans.

Juwan Howard is another level of disgust. Wish nothing but failure on the guy.

Similar for me. In Middle School/High School I had two college sweatshirts and two college hats.... two were for Michigan, and two for Notre Dame. I literally knew nothing about college sports at that point - I liked the colors, my father's side traces back 100% to Ireland, and liked wolverines after having done a report on them (the animal itself - not the team).

Now I can't stand most of the fanbase for both teams.

Love it they are smug assholes

Reactions: IL Lusciato
I recall Hunter Dickinson hopping around at the RAC and being pretty animated towards our fans that day. Happy to see Rutgers end his chances of making it into the tournament yesterday.

Tough break for UM with their wonderful head coach and even better fanbase.

Really happy to knock him, and all the fans at the RAC and SHI out of March Madness. Took some time but payback is sweet.

The asshole screaming "go blue" every time we shot a free throw, coupled with Dickenson's antics had me in rare form...like 25 year old form. Wouldn't have been good for my career. Luckily I reigned it in.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
my 16 year old came home and asked who did Rutgers beat? She was so happy it was Michigan because her teacher is a UM fan and she says to me "IDK how he'sa michigan fan, he went to Kent? " LOL She was doubly happy because she had on her RU gear at school. wore it again today

Thru marriage I have tOSU and ND folks around me. They liked the results as much we did for the same reasons…”Fail to the Victors.” 😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT