ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan fans

RedTeam01

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2003
Obnoxious and arrogant as ever. Kudos to the guy sitting in front of me cheering his heart out in section 107... managed to inspire this text message:

0hnwJZP.jpg

Rutgers First Big Ten football victory was over what school from Michigan ? Hint-their colors are NOT green and white ! Turay blocks the kick !!!!!
:Rutgers:):CHOP:Pounding Nails

Had a crew of 9-12 year olds yelling Rutgers sucks the entire game..... not fun

that said we lost....which made it all the worse and I’m a little salty because of it

Reactions: bac2therac
I was in the midst of too many blue and maze in section 118, but sadly the only a$$hole near us was an obnoxious RU fan who was drunk off his ass before the opening tip and constantly bated Michigan fans with sophomoric trash talking. So every fan base has its cretans. The UM fans near me were fine.

Michigan fans are so F'ing pompous and obnoxious. I can't stand how arrogant they were. We need to win our home game against these F****ers

Last edited:
Reactions: shields
I was in the midst of too many blue and maze in section 118, but sadly the only a$$hole near us was an obnoxious RU fan who was drunk off his ass before the opening tip and constantly bated Michigan fans with sophomoric trash talking. So every fan base has its cretans. The UM fans near me were fine.
Rutgers has its share but Michigan fans are overwhelmingly annoying bitches

I was in aisle of Row 14 of 212 . When they did the t shirt toss I yelled "throw it back!"... the UM "dick" that showed up 45 mins left 1st qtr acrosss the aisle turned to me and did a "SMK" motion with his hand and Mouth. I looked direct at him and responded FU! When he realized he shouldn't F with this 300 lb 6'1" man he STFU and didn't turn around again.
Such a shame our overall team didn't back us up today. Including our coach.

Michigan fans are snooty, presumptuous, entitled, obnoxious, whiney, bitchy, unathletic, unattractive and generally bitches and pussies and their fat little wimpy kids should just stay the f home and suck their grubby little ****** thumbs.
I have never been to a game involving Michigan. I am very interested in what their fans do that is so whiney, bitchy, obnoxious and snooty.

Was he wearing a flannel? :Sly:

Reactions: Vegas pj
I have never been to a game involving Michigan. I am very interested in what their fans do that is so whiney, bitchy, obnoxious and snooty.

The 1..only 1 UM fan boarding the train at Seacucus Train station amoungst hundreds of RU fans. Somebody said you're all alone and he said "I'm the only smart 1 here".

Last edited:
UM fans are arrogant clowns. Not as trashy as OSU, but maybe just as bad.

Loved beating them at the black out game. Really wanted to beat them hear with their arrogant nonsense. Hope we get them at the RAC

Reactions: shields
The 1..only 1 UM fan boarding the train at Seacucus Train station amoungst hundreds of RU fans. Somebody said you're all alone and he said "I'm the only smart 1 here".
I can see why people might be upset at that, but it might have been an accurate statement.

Reactions: Vegas pj
In section 112 this Michigan fan was about 6 foot 10 and refused to sit down when no one else was standing. We were polite at first then I said hey fake John Teske sit down. He said who was John Teske and then I just moved on.

Reactions: Randal7
Hey they turned out even though their team had been struggling and contributed to a great atmosphere for a college basketball game. Unfortunately that is something it will take us years of winning to ever replicate in another big ten city. History and tradition has benefits and while there were a couple of young drunken loudmouths around us most were just fine.

Reactions: RUDutch
Zoom in, unless there are guys named Paula in Michigan, then this is a woman........you got a really nice close up. Did they hold it up for you to share?

0hnwJZP.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT