ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Tournament Thread :

I think M-Rob has improved a lot from last year.
I remember him losing some matches his senior year in high school.

Reactions: koleszar
Lipari win in SV. He's definitely our 2019 starter. I have no idea what Brenner is doing on mat 5 my camera is out.

JVB opponent Ladnier from Harvard pretty good. JVB should be a small favorite

I think Grello just medical forfeited out. If I read that right. Didn't see anything wrong his last match. Maybe just precautionary. @wngarbarini get on the bat phone to the coaches find out wants going on here.:)

Well that explains his previous loss. Plus Willie Scott wrestled against Rider

What a crazy match JVB 12-9. It was like two weeble wobbles and whoever could stay off their back most won.

OMG the kid is gassed and a clock fvck up is giving him time to rest.
Now they screwed up the riding time to give him another rest.

Reactions: R U Crazy
Is anybody else having constant freezing screen issues besides me? Extremley frutstrating

Has a lot to work on. Has no top game at all. Pretty much same Shot off underhook. Has a lot to learn.
Hey at least he shoots and isn't afraid to. That's a big plus for our upperweights. He's a freshman definitely needs to learn just to get out of bottom instead of always trying for the reversal and raking up riding time against. Top game yea that's nonexistent at this point.

Hey at least he shoots and isn't afraid to. That's a big plus for our upperweights. He's a freshman definitely needs to learn just to get out of bottom instead of always trying for the reversal and raking up riding time against. Top game yea that's nonexistent at this point.

Agree, most College wrestlers make their biggest gains year 1 to year 2 in the room. Janzer is wrestling men at the Midlands, some of the early season opens are littered with back ups and D-2, D-3 kids. Does he have work to do? Yes. But of all the redshirts, IMHO, at this point he has the most upside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT