ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Tournament Thread :

The last sec 3rd period take down was almost illegal the way he jumped over his opponent to get it

Question for those in the know---- do unattached kids still have their travel and tourney expenses paid by the team and school, or does they pay themselves or even can the SKWC help out? Just curious.

CONGRATS Connor O'Neill ! takes Powerade in dramatic fashion.Trailing by 2 w 5 secs left, he gets the take down then wins in SV . WOW

Don't get too excited. The kid O'Neil beat came in 8th at Ironman and was destroyed in his three losses. O'Neil showed fight and guts. Needs to improve to be a national quality recruit. Remembers me Phil B.

Question for those in the know---- do unattached kids still have their travel and tourney expenses paid by the team and school, or does they pay themselves or even can the SKWC help out? Just curious.
I think they're on their own dime. I wouldn't have known that until last year, when that Downey clown and his even clownier Dad were making all of the wrestling headlines on message boards last year.

I was lout of commission most of the day yesterday, so I'm excited to see that UNI (Northern Iowa) had a big day yesterday.

I also would have liked to heard the result of all 130 pounds of Terry Brands meeting a heavyweight's dad in the parking lot. Goofball has a Classic case of Little Man's Disease.
assistant-coach-terry-brands-of-the-university-of-iowa-hawkeyes-one-picture-id137983540

Last edited:
Hard to imagine even the most ardent rivalry where someone would celebrate a wrestler's injury, but that's what someone did last night on the crybaby Penn State forum when the news of Tomasello injury defaulting broke.

Hard to imagine even the most ardent rivalry where someone would celebrate a wrestler's injury, but that's what someone did last night on the crybaby Penn State forum when the news of Tomasello injury defaulting broke.

Total BS post. And you wonder why you get banned from every forum you post on.

Please show the post of celebrating? Only thing I saw was people saying he got hurt.

WTF is wrong with you?

Sunday, December 30
Noon CT - Session III (Semifinals, Consolation Matches, and 7th place bouts)

7 PM CT - Session IV (1st, 3rd, and 5th place matches)
You screwed me up with the CT time Abro. I rushed to do my farm choirs this morning jumped on the couch all pissed figuring I missed the 1st 30 mins. and BAM nothing. [laughing] Hey at least I didn't miss anything.

You screwed me up with the CT time Abro. I rushed to do my farm choirs this morning jumped on the couch all pissed figuring I missed the 1st 30 mins. and BAM nothing. [laughing] Hey at least I didn't miss anything.

Where's your farm ? Dairy or other type of farm ? Just curious. When I was a young kid growing up in Brooklyn we were 'lower middle class' lol, our vacations were mostly driving to my uncle's farm outside of Easton, Pa, and having fun riding the tractors, feeding the chickens and pheasant and rabbit hunting.. Later on moving to Hackettstown, NJ, a lot of my friends lived on farms in Great Meadows, and I worked as teen on mostly sod farms. I laid a lot of sod from 16-18. Helped get ready for football in late August. Always liked working outside.

Total BS post. And you wonder why you get banned from every forum you post on.

Please show the post of celebrating? Only thing I saw was people saying he got hurt.

WTF is wrong with you?
Post #151, crybaby extraordinaire. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/midlands.228712/page-4#post-3895562

You'll see that a certain someone liked the news that Tomasello was injured.

You're right! I still do wonder why I get banned. Can you tell me what was wrong with my post now?

Post #151, crybaby extraordinaire. https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/midlands.228712/page-4#post-3895562

You'll see that a certain someone liked the news that Tomasello was injured.

You're right! I still do wonder why I get banned. Can you tell me what was wrong with my post now?
Still bullshit ..that guy likes everything so simply liking it doesn’t come anywhere near celebrating it ...that’s a total misrepresentation of what was done ..I’m no PSU fan in any way but you lying about it makes you a rumor monger ..nothing less

Reactions: pish69
"I also would have liked to heard the result of all 130 pounds of Terry Brands meeting a heavyweight's dad in the parking lot. Goofball has a Classic case of Little Man's Disease."

What's that about?

Still bullshit ..that guy likes everything so simply liking it doesn’t come anywhere near celebrating it ...that’s a total misrepresentation of what was done ..I’m no PSU fan in any way but you lying about it makes you a rumor monger ..nothing less
Really? What was he liking in that post? The writing style?

Spend some time over on their forum some time and read their incessant griping and ill wishes about and toward Ohio State and Rutgers. She'll all come into focus for you then, my man.

Where's your farm ? Dairy or other type of farm ? Just curious. When I was a young kid growing up in Brooklyn we were 'lower middle class' lol, our vacations were mostly driving to my uncle's farm outside of Easton, Pa, and having fun riding the tractors, feeding the chickens and pheasant and rabbit hunting.. Later on moving to Hackettstown, NJ, a lot of my friends lived on farms in Great Meadows, and I worked as teen on mostly sod farms. I laid a lot of sod from 16-18. Helped get ready for football in late August. Always liked working outside.
We're down in Howellbama. It's a small hobby farm only 8.5 acres. We have 50 chickens for egg sale, 22 Kune Kune pigs for meat/pet sale and are getting miniature Scottish Highland cattle for meat/pet sale. We also have a fruit orchard of figs, 4 types of apples, peaches, nectarines, plums and persimmons.

It's a lot of work but that's what you get when you marry a Rutgers animal science grad. It's a money loser as I own my small business and she works in the Corporate world. We bought it cheap as every weed had turned into a tree and have been slowly rebuilding it into the farm of my wife's dreams. Lucky me,:rolleyes: I own a construction company, equipment and have guys. So even in this slow time of year there's plenty for my guys and me(unfortunately) to do.

Lipari on deck mat 4.

"I also would have liked to heard the result of all 130 pounds of Terry Brands meeting a heavyweight's dad in the parking lot. Goofball has a Classic case of Little Man's Disease."

What's that about?
Terry Brands, all menacing 130 pounds of him, was apparently asking the guy's dad to meet him in the parking lot.

Take it from me as an Iowan: that's somewhat par for the course for Terry Brands. I witnessed the exact same thing from him when he was coaching at Chattanooga, during a dual with UNI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abro1975
Other than Suriano and Ashnault, are any of our guys good on their feet? Seems mat wrestling the strength of the rest. Maybe Glasgow?

Really? What was he liking in that post? The writing style?

Spend some time over on their forum some time and read their incessant griping and ill wishes about and toward Ohio State and Rutgers. She'll all come into focus for you then, my man.
Stop exaggerating what was done ..yea they might whine a lot and rip RU guys but saying someone is celebrating a kids injury by simply hitting the Like button is just a bold face lie ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT