ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Tournament Thread :

Did Janzer lose? Score?
Yes he lost 8-5 to Aitenza from Central Michigan. Janzer was pushing the action at the end. Aitenza benefited from two clock stoppages in 3rd do to clock foul ups. Once they forgot to start the time, second they did not know how to do riding time. Kid was gassed. Would he have won? Who knows, but Aitenza had nothing left. He needs to clean up finishing his shots. He's in there just can't finish yet.

Reactions: R U Crazy
I don’t know how they did it, but after I sent a quick email to flow wrestling saying I want to refund because of all the crashing, they sent me an email back saying I should switch from Microsoft to either chrome or Firefox, I said I did not want to do that and if I had to then I want a refund. 5 minutes later the stream became perfect

They can actually see what operating system are you are using

I don’t know how they did it, but after I sent a quick email to flow wrestling saying I want to refund because of all the crashing, they sent me an email back saying I should switch from Microsoft to either chrome or Firefox, I said I did not want to do that and if I had to then I want a refund. 5 minutes later the stream became perfect

They can actually see what operating system are you are using

I use Chrome for the computer and have had no issues today. I also use Apple TV with the Flo App and that 99.9% of the time is perfect. I am actually tired from watching Powerade, Midlands and Bowl games today!!

I use Chrome for the computer and have had no issues today. I also use Apple TV with the Flo App and that 99.9% of the time is perfect. I am actually tired from watching Powerade, Midlands and Bowl games today!!

I have a new laptop that came MS Edge already installed, too lazy to install Chrome yet.

Alex Esposito drops a dec, falls to wrestlebacks.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Lipari will see 1 seed Alba next, JVB will see unseeded Hartman, Bucknell next, Scott gets Z Valencia . Guess JVB is the only favorite in qtrs. ya think?

edit= Malcolm Robinson was suppose to get NATO , heard he Med Forf out.

I just noticed Johnny Sebastian lost to Josh Ugalde 7-6. Ugalde came from Bound Brook?

Yes Bound Brook....very bad loss for Sebastion, Ugalde was 0-4 this season going into Midlands.

Interesting,did not know that. Also it appears DePaul's Connor O'Neill (RU commit) is the only NJ wrestler left in the championship round tonight.

Other interesting matchups -Pat Glory, Princeton gets 5 seed Piotrowski, Illinois in qtrs., and Ferrante get Seb. Rivera.

I had the great luck of mother in laws party being pushed back to 6 PM.
I volunteered to stay home and watch the dog.
I dont remember this, but supposedly i volunteered to sleep on the couch as well.

Now all you need is a 6 pack , a big Italian sub, and 3 or 4 viewing and streaming devices, lol I've been at this since 11 am, my eyes are bloodshot, and my college age son just informs me he has 8 friends coming over around 9 for a beer or 2 and then I should drive one group to jakes in Montclair and they will Uber the rest, lol. I'm telling him he will have to wait till JVB's match is done. Luckily it's a short drive to Montclair from Cedar Grove.

I watch all of my matches on one 14 inch Laptop. I need to grab another streaming device....

Get an Apple TV. Cheap, hooks right up to your big screen TV and I rarely if ever have streaming issues

I'm not even sure what an Apple TV even is, but I need to look it up. All I know is my Apple iPhone never has a problem, and my Apple I Pad rarely had a problem, but I had to return my iPad to my employer when I retired.

I'm not even sure what an Apple TV even is, but I need to look it up. All I know is my Apple iPhone never has a problem, and my Apple I Pad rarely had a problem, but I had to return my iPad to my employer when I retired.

Hook it via hDMi to your TV. Make sure you get 4th Generation as the older one doesn’t let you install the Flo app. I use it for Netflix, Flo and renting movies thru ITunes. Enter your Apple ID and all your music syncs..its nice

https://www.google.com/search?q=apple tv 4th generation

Edit..looks like it’s selling for about $130, so maybe not so cheap (I think I got mine for $90 a couple years ago on special). But it’s well worth it, especially if you’re an Apple person (though you don’t have to be)

Deboe is wrestling at 285. He is ranked similar to Gillreay (Spelling) who is on our radar from California.

Gilreay seemed a bit taller

Van Brill loses 7-6. Ugh. Again in the last few seconds. To Hartman from Bucknell? Ugh again

Scott in deck mat 6
I couldn't watch. I just knew it would be ugly. But Say Hey Willie is having a hell of a tournament so far. Now Powerade is moving right along at a glacial rate. Maybe by 10 pm they'll get to 160.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT