ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands Tournament Thread :

I like Lipari, much more than MVB. Giving up that 6 point move when he was in on the shot killed him that match.

Say Hey Willie on deck Mat 3.

I agree on Lipari. Next year those 2 will also have Aragona and Firestone to compete with, although Firestone may still be 133, but that is Suriano's spot obviously, so maybe he goes up.

Stop exaggerating what was done ..yea they might whine a lot and rip RU guys but saying someone is celebrating a kids injury by simply hitting the Like button is just a bold face lie ...
Really? Below is the exact statement that was made, to which Dogwelder clicked that he liked it. If you have another interpretation of what he was liking, I'm all ears. Does he like awkward falls? The writing style? Clue me in.

"Tomasello just injury defaulted. Fell awkwardly"

I just got kicked off Flo? WTF I have a year subscription. Switched over to BTN2Go not to miss Willie.

Really? Below is the exact statement that was made, to which Dogwelder clicked that he liked it. If you have another interpretation of what he was liking, I'm all ears. Does he like awkward falls? The writing style? Clue me in.

Give it up dude ...so what that he hit a like button ..that’s far short of celebrating ..find something relevant to share for once ...

Looks like Scott and JVB have winnable matches next. They R not facing any hammers...JVB has the backup from Iowa

Reactions: koleszar

You are officially the biggest JO on the Rivals forums congrats!!

So let me try to explain to a nitwit like you.

The person posted NATO injury defaulted and he fell awkwardly? That’s celebrating? No that’s describing the event that took place.

The guy that liked it wasn’t liking that he got hurt, he was liking the info. Are you that dumb? If I’m not watching matches or I am given new info, I will like the post.

JO

Give it up dude ...so what that he hit a like button ..that’s far short of celebrating ..find something relevant to share for once ...
It's his MO. He won't stop until he gets kicked off of this board, too, which, according to him, would make six or seven. Little man syndrome or something, I think. Then again, he might have older brothers, and he had to act like this to get his mother's attention.

Willie has a tough D2 or D3 National champ. Kid won 20 matches but was kicked off Kent State’s team for punching a kid during a match. Willie better keep his guard up.

You are officially the biggest JO on the Rivals forums congrats!!

So let me try to explain to a nitwit like you.

The person posted NATO injury defaulted and he fell awkwardly? That’s celebrating? No that’s describing the event that took place.

The guy that liked it wasn’t liking that he got hurt, he was liking the info. Are you that dumb? If I’m not watching matches or I am given new info, I will like the post.

JO
Ah, of course, he liked being informed that a guy was injured! Yeah, that makes sense, Spinmeister McGrew!

Baloney. You jerks do NOTHING but whine about Ohio State and Rutgers and always wish the worst on them. So, why are you here?

Nice comeback, after being owned. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I've got news for you: those crybabies over there wouldn't pee on the best part of you, as a Rutgers fan, so be careful who you call your friends.

Yea Lee match, no contest. However, Spencer no Bueno from bottom. Going to watch Spaz on deck Mat 2.

Nice comeback, after being owned. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I've got news for you: those crybabies over there wouldn't pee on the best part of you, as a Rutgers fan, so be careful who you call your friends.
We are done here ..you are obviously a moron and not worth even listening to with your bullshit posts ..you won’t be here long anyway so bye bye moron

Reactions: danoftw
We are done here ..you are obviously a moron and not worth even listening to with your bullshit posts ..you won’t be here long anyway so bye bye moron
Kind of ironic that I'd be the one banned, given the fact that you're the only one name calling and swearing, both of which are bannable offenses.

Lee wins 12-6. He is so impressive and fun to watch ( in the first period - LOL). Glory did have him in trouble a couple of times.

Lee wins 12-6, but Glory won periods 2 and 3. Turned Lee twice, Lee w 2 stall calls, and Glory rode him hard for about 3 minutes.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Dumb move by Lee/Iowa up 12-0 to take bottom. He should have taken top, finished him off and kept the idea of his dominance in Glory’s head. Glory vs Rivera is going to be a good match down the road.

Reactions: R U Crazy
DeSanto to the finals...stalled his opponent out.
He gets the advantage of the Iowa Stall Calls now.

Kind of ironic that I'd be the one banned, given the fact that you're the only one name calling and swearing, both of which are bannable offenses.
We all know about the Whiney PSU board but you making up stuff with saying liking a post is celebrating an injury is just ridiculous ...butfrom what I’ve heard ..that’s what you do ...if that makes you life relevant then that’s sad ...talk wrestling ..that’s what’s done here...not bold face lies

We all know about the Whiney PSU board but you making up stuff with saying liking a post is celebrating an injury is just ridiculous ...butfrom what I’ve heard ..that’s what you do ...if that makes you life relevant then that’s sad ...talk wrestling ..that’s what’s done here...not bold face lies
How am I lying, when I'm simply posting the quote and that someone liked it? Are you one of those "fake news" guys too? As I figgered…

Still open to exactly what he was liking, given the fact that they all loathe Ohio State, and what he was liking was being informed that an Ohio State alum was injured.

No one's going to blow smoke up my butt; I know EXACTLY what he was liking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT