ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile Tickets ready for download!!!

For those that still want to get real tickets, there is a small fee of $10. Tickets are mailed to you in the normal way. This way everybody is happy.Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.

Reactions: RURod
The e-mail recommends the Scarlet Knights App from Apple or Android. As usual with Rutgers things, my password, which was entered correctly, was rejected several times. Had to go to the ticket portion of the app, where there was another chance to log in, and the same password was accepted. Putting it here in case others have similar issues.

The e-mail recommends the Scarlet Knights App from Apple or Android. As usual with Rutgers things, my password, which was entered correctly, was rejected several times. Had to go to the ticket portion of the app, where there was another chance to log in, and the same password was accepted. Putting it here in case others have similar issues.
I'm pretty sure I still got mine before you and @knightfan7 and @koleszar 😁

Especially since it's my birthday too.

For me, when I hit the Manage Tickets option, the app just closes. Guess I'll try again tomorrow and call my ticket rep if it doesn't work.

Reactions: Leonard23

I'm beginning to think it's you and not Rutgers. 🤣

Reactions: Rutgers8086
what I'm not sure about, because I don't use Google Pay, is how/why am I supposed to move my tickets from the app to Google Pay? Why can't I just bring the ticket up in the app &/or take a screen shot of it the way I have done in the past?

Reactions: IMARUFAN
For those that still want to get real tickets, there is a small fee of $10. Tickets are mailed to you in the normal way. This way everybody is happy.Rutgers Ticket Office phone number is 866-445-4678.

FYI, maybe I spoke to the wrong guy, but I called and said I'd pay whatever amount to get printed tickets but was told they can't do this. Plus, they couldn't print the parking lot tickets even if they wanted to because that's being handled by an outside entity. Which means you'd need a phone to park anyway.

I'm annoyed as hell because I'm afraid I'll forget my phone as I currently seldom take it with me when I leave my house. In the past, I'd put the whole season worth of tickets in my car so there was no chance I'd forget them. (And, yes, I'm a 67 year old fart who has little need of a phone). Also, I don't want to carry my stupid phone around with me at the stadium.

Last edited:
what I'm not sure about, because I don't use Google Pay, is how/why am I supposed to move my tickets from the app to Google Pay? Why can't I just bring the ticket up in the app &/or take a screen shot of it the way I have done in the past?
I have done this with plane tickets before. When we flew Ryanair in Europe, only I had the Ryanair App. I took a screenshot of the tickets, and texted them to the others in our group, and they were scanned with no problems.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I have 9 tickets. Seven of them showed up in my account and ready to view. The other 2 say they will be available 48 hours before GameDay.

The evenue ticket site and Rutgers app are unreliable. I can't log into either right now and have had this issue in the past. You need a reliable ticket site and app if you want people to use it.
I'd move them to Google pay in a second because it's more reliable than our app and site, both of which don't work for me right now.

Reactions: Knight Shift

No more paper tickets?

Reactions: RU22
I'm pretty sure I still got mine before you and @knightfan7 and @koleszar 😁

Especially since it's my birthday too.
What the fvck is a Mobile Ticket? Am I supposed to check my flip phone instead of the mail now? By the way, here's a Mobile Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great day!

Same issue here. The main login on the app didn't work, but the manage tickets area let me log in.

i can't transfer tix to others in my group until a few days before the game? this is annoying.
This will be a problem.
Many fans have season tickets as part of a group under one person's account.
Need to be able to transfer the entire season ticket easily.
(plus parking passes)

After I save my tickets to Google Pay, and then view them, I only see a ticket for 1 seat. But I have 2 season tickets.

I'm so confused.

After I save my tickets to Google Pay, and then view them, I only see a ticket for 1 seat. But I have 2 season tickets.

I'm so confused.
Keep scrolling down and you will see the other ticket. It happened to me and the second try no problem.

Reactions: IMARUFAN

I had the exact same issue.

Should my parking pass be listed there?

I see the ticket and the parking pass for each game in the app... However, both the tickets and the parking pass say they will be available 48 hours before the game. 😕

What the fvck is a Mobile Ticket? Am I supposed to check my flip phone instead of the mail now? By the way, here's a Mobile Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great day!
you can call your ticket rep, pay $10 and get paper tickets

I had the same exact issue with logging in. Can someone tell us if you need a seperate password for the App?

also, if you transfer tickets to someone, do they need the APP in order to receive th etickets?

I see the ticket and the parking pass for each game in the app... However, both the tickets and the parking pass say they will be available 48 hours before the game. 😕

you can call your ticket rep, pay $10 and get paper tickets
Was just kidding as my wife broke my flip phone this year and I had to get one of those hand held computers. Hate it. The old flip phone fit right in those Carhartt side pockets was great for the work site. Now by time I get to check my phone I've got 5 calls from clients and contractors.

I'm still going to pay the $10 bucks just to have some backup. If Rutgers could fvck up people being allowed to bring in seat cushions they'll fvck this one up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT