ADVERTISEMENT

MSU vs Rutgers Game Thread 1/30

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
OK ladies, let's get a win today! This is a beatable team, you can do it. Game at 2pm. Watch on BTN+
MSU is 11-8, 2-4 on the road, 9-2 at home, and 0-2 neutral. 🏀🙏

Dare I say we look great? 16-4 Merchant had to call a TO. Bench looks fired up. Eatman better leave this group in.

so what happened? Rutgers proceeded to get 5 turnovers, looked like totally confused, and only got one bucket. End of 1st 18-15 RU.

31-23 MSU at half. 27-7 run in last 15 minutes. Too bad Hobbs isn't sitting in his usual seat. Utter disgrace.

Today is the first home game this season my wife and I are missing....and only because she had her shoulder replaced Wednesday. Even still, we thought about coming but were concerned about her slipping on ice.

Looks like we quit. I understand why they would playing for a coach without a clue.

They really did quit. Didn't even try to get that last shot off. So sad. It won't happen, and it doesn't really matter, but if Hobbs had the gonads he would get rid of Eatman, and put Nadine in charge.
61-45 MSU.

Reactions: MADHAT1 and Bon1674
This apathy for the program is so sad for a program once so revered. As a long time season ticket holder I have given away my tickets the past few weeks as I cannot bear watching this train wreck. Probably will not attend another game this year.

They really did quit. Didn't even try to get that last shot off. So sad. It won't happen, and it doesn't really matter, but if Hobbs had the gonads he would get rid of Eatman, and put Nadine in charge.
61-45 MSU.
I agree with you 100%, its time for Nadine to Domond to be elevated. I spoke to former RU players and they say current RU players don't respect Tim Eatmon.

I agree with you 100%, its time for Nadine to Domond to be elevated. I spoke to former RU players and they say current RU players don't respect Tim Eatmon.
OMG if this is true. I know there are only 7-8 more games left but Tim should step away immediately. I feel so bad for the transfers. This couldn’t be how they imagined spending their last year of college ball. Tim seems like a nice guy but he is clearly out of his league.

looks like the first winless conference record in RU history has a great chance of happening … looks like RU won a quarter and tied one other …

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT