ADVERTISEMENT

National signing day

rutgers womens fan

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2002
National signing day I wonder what surprises are in store for us,hopefully we picked up some size I know Coach is normally quiet on the recruiting front, I'm hoping that we have more than two recruits that we know about.

The two recruits we know about should have already signed. So perhaps there are more we don't know about? Hopefully Jocelyn Willoughby....although I don't know if we're recruiting her or not. Hope so!

It seems like for women's bball, RU never announces till the final day of the fall signing period. The men do it differently, I believe.

At the last huddle Coach Gibson said we did sign the two players who had verbally committed. Both are going to high school in NJ although Kate Hill is from Canada, I can't remember the other girl's name (senior moment). She also said they expect to sign at least two more players in the spring signing period and that the fans would be excited about them though of course she couldn't identify them.

At the last huddle Coach Gibson said we did sign the two players who had verbally committed. Both are going to high school in NJ although Kate Hill is from Canada, I can't remember the other girl's name (senior moment). She also said they expect to sign at least two more players in the spring signing period and that the fans would be excited about them though of course she couldn't identify them.
The other signee is Jordan Wallace a 6"3" PF/C from Sterling.HS in Somerdale, NJ.

I wonder if one of them is 6'9 Felicia Aiyeotan? I'd be excited about getting her.

RU rarely announces signees much before the end of the signing period, and sometimes afterwards. It must be a CVS thing.

Yeah, why give any information out to those that actually care about the future of the program....until you absolutely have to ? I can see where it would be too much trouble to go through the effort of keeping your fans posted as to who is replacing the seniors on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT