ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 1 Thread

Yara follows a similar script to Poz.. gets a take down midway through the 3rd and wins 4-2

Rutgers wrestler Brian Soldano was transported by ambulance to a local hospita after he sustained a head, neck or back injury on the mat. He appeared to have motion in his extremities but was motionless on the mat for several minutes. His parents were by his side as he was loaded into the ambulance. I'll send an update as information becomes available. - Pat Lanni, live from the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri.

Rutgers wrestler Brian Soldano was transported by ambulance to a local hospita after he sustained a head, neck or back injury on the mat. He appeared to have motion in his extremities but was motionless on the mat for several minutes. His parents were by his side as he was loaded into the ambulance. I'll send an update as information becomes available. - Pat Lanni, live from the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Missouri.
Jesus thoughts and prayers to Brian and his family.

Reactions: runrutgersrun

Tough match-ups in the second session.
Ice Cube No GIF

Point is, I believe, we won the matches we should've won, right? So that's a little less effort for each of those 5 guys going forward. Too many times in the past we've struggled in the opening round to lower seeds.
We won/loss every match we were “suppose” to.. we won coin toss match Moore/Turley/Cetta . Loss Peterson coin flip…. So I guess you are right we won 3 flips to 1…. Losing Soldano stinks.. hopefully he is healthy enough to keep wrestling … if not, better to just preserve health..

We won/loss every match we were “suppose” to.. we won coin toss match Moore/Turley/Cetta . Loss Peterson coin flip…. So I guess you are right we won 3 flips to 1…. Losing Soldano stinks.. hopefully he is healthy enough to keep wrestling … if not, better to just preserve health..
I'd be stunned if he comes back after getting taking out on a stretcher unless it was 100% precautionary. Even then you probably don't risk it IMHO (but I'm not there nor a doctor...).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT