ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA regional at MSG

There was a presale at noon today, but no tix were available for the eastern regional at MSG. I was in the queue to buy tix and was lucky enough to get in immediately, but there was nothing available. There were plenty available for the early round games in Albany.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I got the email today and it sounds like MSG tickets went in minutes. Every other location still has tickets. I ended up buying an all session pass to Albany instead.

I was able to get in with the code like 45 minutes after it went live. Seemed like Ticketmaster was bugged. In the end I couldn't pull the trigger on $300 tickets for the minimum seats.

Shack goal

East regional
2020 Madison square garden
2021 barclay
2022 Wachovia in philly

I want to be in a sweet 16 game in one of the venues and have a TAKE OVER

No joke if we were to make it to one of these east regionals it could arguably become the single hardest regional ticket in NCAA history. I firmly believe that.

Last time they had it at MSG got tickets for the elite 8 match - UConn vs MSU. Sold out and insane atmosphere. UConn won late. Brought a bunch of students and filled the upper level. Still got scalped tickets for $50 bucks right before tip. Unless it’s Rutgers in it you will be able to get cheap tickets for the regionalsp

Last time they had it at MSG got tickets for the elite 8 match - UConn vs MSU. Sold out and insane atmosphere. UConn won late. Brought a bunch of students and filled the upper level. Still got scalped tickets for $50 bucks right before tip. Unless it’s Rutgers in it you will be able to get cheap tickets for the regionalsp
I was at the game......great game indeed...I sat in Michigan State section with Spartan Royalty....Plaxico; Mateen Cleaves; Magic Johnson; Steve Mariucci (Izzo's best friend.....went with Piscataway Mike's brother.....lucky you got seats for only $50.......Adam Zucker from CBS Sports sat right next to me...real nice guy.....

It's been in MSG since then. In 2017 South Carolina won a regional final in MSG.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT