ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball NCAA Tournament Cancelled, RU Screw strikes again

im all for not having it now...Im with Mark Few, just would have hoped it would get indefinitely suspended/postponed.

Reactions: Loyal_2RU
I feel like breaking something.

giphy.gif

At least it’ll be an even 30 years next year. No more “almost” 30 years.

Sucks for fans, sucks ever more for the players who have worked so hard all year. It would be nice if they had a selection Sunday show and at least picked the teams. The kids deserve at least that much for their efforts.

This went from "very unlikely" to a near certainty so fast.

You knew this was coming when the 'no-spectators' announcement was made.
Not really. They were doing this in Italy for several weeks now and we were a few weeks behind then. @RU848789 was spot on as well and posted repeatedly about this.
Foxnews tried to downplay it which is causing many to now get freaked out. This virus has been around a Nd wrecking havoc for 3 months now.

Proposal for the NCAA:

Draw your NCAA field right now. Welcome the 2020-21 season and the players back with the pre-season NCAA tournament in October. That gets this season's deserved teams/players back on the court and brings a buzz back to college basketball. Please note the date and time of this post. I am willing to take full credit for this idea. Thank you.

Proposal for the NCAA:

Draw your NCAA field right now. Welcome the 2020-21 season and the players back with the pre-season NCAA tournament in October. That gets this season's deserved teams/players back on the court and brings a buzz back to college basketball. Please note the date and time of this post. I am willing to take full credit for this idea. Thank you.
Posted about it earlier, I said to do it during Bowl season, so this would take place in December. You can still have a 2020 NCAA champion. #decemberdelirium

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT