ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament: Rutgers Women's Soccer at Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your same dumb argument for me to stop supporting women's soccer program when I've had a relationship w coaches and players for last 15 years or so.
2 totally different things. If I were you I'd stop creeping on 18-year old girls. Not a good look buddy. I go out to places with people (see: FRIENDS) in their 30's, 40's and 50's. You CREEP on college girls. Big difference.

Reactions: Rutgers56
2 totally different things. If I were you I'd stop creeping on 18-year old girls. Not a good look buddy. I go out to places with people (see: FRIENDS) in their 30's, 40's and 50's. You CREEP on college girls. Big difference.
Ok by your logic, any male that doesn't have a relative on the team that attends a female sporting event is a creep. I've seen plenty of men at WBB, W soccer, field hockey, etc. I think you're grasping at straws here.

Reactions: StarvinMarvin23
Ok by your logic, any male that doesn't have a relative on the team that attends a female sporting event is a creep. I've seen plenty of men at WBB, W soccer, field hockey, etc. I think you're grasping at straws here.
Not what I said. You follow them around like you're still in school. Creepy.

Reactions: Rutgers56
Not what I said. You follow them around like you're still in school. Creepy.
And I do the same for FB and MBB. I went to every football game home and away last year and all but Iowa this year. I'm going to MBB at Purdue in February. Is that creepy? I enjoy going to Rutgers games in several sports. Rutgers needs more supporters that support all Rutgers sports. I think you have some issue with my ability to support our teams both in person and financially which is the real root of your beef with me. It has nothing to do with what I said on a message board.

Reactions: StarvinMarvin23
And I do the same for FB and MBB. I went to every football game home and away last year and all but Iowa this year. I'm going to MBB at Purdue in February. Is that creepy? I enjoy going to Rutgers games in several sports. Rutgers needs more supporters that support all Rutgers sports. I think you have some issue with my ability to support our teams both in person and financially which is the real root of your beef with me. It has nothing to do with what I said on a message board.
lol...where to begin:

- I don't care about FB and MBB. I don't care if you have money to "support" all those free tickets you get (and then sell online) either, you ARE a great fan as such.

- I don't give 2 shits if you go to other team's games, CONGRATS, good for you! I've been to THOUSANDS myself over the years. LITERALLY.

- you're still a full-blown creeper when it comes to women's soccer and.....

...if you EVER call me anything remotely close to "racist" let alone a "Proud Boy," again, we're going to have serious problems. The fact that you STILL haven't even attempted to apologize for that crap, to me or anyone else, tells me all I need to know about you. Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT