ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Second Night Dayton Thread

We played against FDU ‘s center Almonor when he was a freshman. FDU played well that night . Now he shoot’s 3’s.
Those FDU guards are fast as hell which torture Purdue’s guards all day and their forwards are tough and are not afraid to go hard to the hole. Only problem is Edey might have 15 blocks against them. Wonder if Painter will switch Gillis on Almonor so that EDey doesn’t get taken out of the paint. Doubt FDU will shoot like they did tonight but they are scrappy and should give a good effort against Purdue.

So far, Nevada is confirming my opinion that they are trash. No defense at all right now. Hofstra would score 200 points on them.

Anyone who has watched Nevada this year knew they were trash. I mean whatever at this point but glad we are being proved correct

The MWC got such a great draw this year too.

San Diego State gets paired with the 4 seed ranked 34th at KenPom, not the ones ranked 4th or 5th.

Boise State and Utah State get the 7 seeds ranked 41st and 50th, not the ones ranked 26th or 32nd.

They'll win a few games but it's such a scam.

The MWC got such a great draw this year too.

San Diego State gets paired with the 4 seed ranked 34th at KenPom, not the ones ranked 4th or 5th.

Boise State and Utah State get the 7 seeds ranked 41st and 50th, not the ones ranked 26th or 32nd.

They'll win a few games but it's such a scam.

I see 0-4

Reactions: William J. Leggett
I see 0-4
Northwestern and Missouri are not good. At least one will lose.

I really hope Charleston beats SDSU because otherwise they're going to waltz to the Sweet 16. Virginia is rough too (and is missing a rotation guy)

Northwestern and Missouri are not good. At least one will lose.

I really hope Charleston beats SDSU because otherwise they're going to waltz to the Sweet 16. Virginia is rough too (and is missing a rotation guy)

Nw is well coached. I dont think Boise St is used to being defended

Missouri did not take any bad loss this year...how is that not good

Who has san diego state beat? No one

Reactions: biazza38
Hofstra game was equivalent to our response after the Ohio St win was taken away from us by the officials not reviewing the end of the game, we came out and stunk it up against a average Seton Hall team. Not getting into the tournament had the same effect, you could tell early on that Rutgers wanted no part in playing intense defense vs Hofstra in the first half or game and was going to lose yesterday.

Last edited:
Why so many posts about FDU?
I thought nobody wanted to watch East and West Bumf@ck Colleges play each other for a #16 seeds?

Can't have all 16 seeds in Dayton because nobody wants to watch these terrible teams play......

Why so many posts about FDU?
I thought nobody wanted to watch East and West Bumf@ck Colleges play each other for a #16 seeds?

Can't have all 16 seeds in Dayton because nobody wants to watch these terrible teams play......
To be fair, out of the 38 posts in this thread, 6 of them are about FDU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT