ADVERTISEMENT

New Brunswick Fully Approves New 30-Story Tower

Super news. Omar knows how to get projects built. He is a huge Rutgers donor too. Omar should be on short list for athletic director job. The role needs a person who gets buildings constructed. Previous AD was not too good at that.

Omar's bio features Rutgers football stadium. https://www.boraie.com/company/omar-boraie

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
If the building is true to the design, that's one ugly-ass tower:

11-Spring-Street-New-Brunswick-Tower-Rendering-1.jpg

Super news. Omar knows how to get projects built. He is a huge Rutgers donor too. Omar should be on short list for athletic director job. The role needs a person who gets buildings constructed. Previous AD was not too good at that.

Omar's bio features Rutgers football stadium. https://www.boraie.com/company/omar-boraie
Wasn't good at it? He raised hundreds of millions of dollars, including $125M from the state, and built the APC, Rodkin, Battaglia, Garutti Strength and Conditioning Center @ Hale, Brown Family Locker Room @ stadium, Druskin Strength & Conditioning Center @ The RAC, Abe Suydam Men’s Basketball Locker Room, Fred Hill Training Complex, and many other facility and infrastructure upgrades for baseball, softball, golf, field hockey and more. Plus, he secured naming rights for the stadium (SHI) and RAC (Jersey Mike's).

Reactions: RUskoolie
Wasn't good at it? He raised hundreds of millions of dollars, including $125M from the state, and built the APC, Rodkin, Battaglia, Garutti Strength and Conditioning Center @ Hale, Brown Family Locker Room @ stadium, Druskin Strength & Conditioning Center @ The RAC, Abe Suydam Men’s Basketball Locker Room, Fred Hill Training Complex, and many other facility and infrastructure upgrades for baseball, softball, golf, field hockey and more. Plus, he secured naming rights for the stadium (SHI) and RAC (Jersey Mike's).

Oh just stop with those pesky facts, they're not relevant to his agenda that he rants about.

Reactions: Leonard23
Oh just stop with those pesky facts, they're not relevant to his agenda that he rants about.
Facts? The $125 million cannot be defended because it is made up. I described this. The $125 million from the state does not exist.

Hobbs run department was dead last in power 5 in donations. Of 52 power 5 schools, here is where Rutgers ranked:

2023 52
2022 50
2021 48
2020 52
2019 52
2018 52

Facts? The $125 million cannot be defended because it is made up. I described this. The $125 million from the state does not exist.

Hobbs run department was dead last in power 5 in donations. Of 52 power 5 schools, here is where Rutgers ranked:

2023 52
2022 50
2021 48
2020 52
2019 52
2018 52
If anyone can find the answer to my question its you...what were the rankings under Julie and Tim?

If anyone can find the answer to my question its you...what were the rankings under Julie and Tim?
I've been asked this question before. My answer is, "Reliable donation numbers comparable across universities do not exist before 2018."

To put donations into perspective, in 2023 Rutgers ranked between FAU and Marshall.

I've been asked this question before. My answer is, "Reliable donation numbers comparable across universities do not exist before 2018."

To put donations into perspective, in 2023 Rutgers ranked between FAU and Marshall.
Doesn't appear good but I never saw so many buildings go up as I did under Hobbs. I have no complaints about his fundraising. That's a bigger indictment on Rutgers and who they target as undergrad students and how they treat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT