ADVERTISEMENT

New Grad Transfer Pat Andree

Saw him play at CBA a couple of times when CBA had a couple of "for them" down years. I thought he was their go to guy, but he was extremely slow, and that was against HS players,so I don't see him as a P5 kid.

He is 6'8 and shot over 40% from 3 the past two years. He is also a good FT shooter. He sounds like a good fit who could help the program. RU needs more shooters.

Reactions: needmorecowbell
then i don't understand your response to me?

I think they are both good players. Just think Andree is the type of player we need. We are deep at 2,3,4. Need 1 and 5 and shooters at any position.
Yeboah is a much better fit.

" You are who you can guard " is an old maxim that I've always been on board with.

But I'm old. :):)

Reactions: dkostus
Dude already had an NC State visit and is now visiting Kansas State...BUT, not good enough for Rutgers according to some here. SMH.

Team needs a shooter !

Reactions: RU at the shore
Watched him play a dozen times in HS----saw him this year in their game with Monmouth.

High end shooter no doubt about it but Patriot to Big Ten is a big jump and he can't defend at that level. I'm just not partial to that kind of player.

I believe Coach P is of the same mindset.

Great kid BTW-------first rate.

Reactions: BigEastPhil
Dude already had an NC State visit and is now visiting Kansas State...BUT, not good enough for Rutgers according to some here. SMH.

Team needs a shooter !

I agree that Rutgers needs a shooter but a segment of the fan base somehow believes a more talented recruit is out there who excels on offense and defense and will choose Rutgers over other more highly rated schools.

Reactions: kcg88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT