ADVERTISEMENT

New poll has Bama 5th.

Gonna be hard for Bama to sneak in

LSU faces no threats...UGA only threat is LSU.
OSU faces no threats
Clemson...LOL

I went to Clemson’s game this year vs Texas A&M. In addition to all of our home games and many away since we joined the B1G. Clemson is far and away better than any team I’ve seen besides maybe OSU. Just so talented and don’t make mistakes that cost them games. Speed and toughness. Not as mentally tough since they don’t play as tough a schedule but don’t be surprised to see them win the whole thing.

Reactions: joshk ru03
You just countered your own argument..

Guess what happens when lsu beats uga.. and bama crushes auburn...

Its not gonna be hard at all for bama to sneak in. Only thing in their way is uga beating lsu.
If UGA beats LSU they still get in over Bama.
Assuming Bama crushes Aubbie is premature...

Sick of Bama and as much as I detest LSU prefer them over Bama (god that tasted bad)

Its not gonna be hard at all for bama to sneak in. Only thing in their way is uga beating lsu.
It certainly not a given that Bama crushes Auburn. On the road and that defense is maybe Saban's worst at Bama.

Yup, Bama is going to be the 4th team in the playoffs.

Reactions: 3rdandLong21
Yup, Bama is going to be the 4th team in the playoffs.
Assuming OSU and Clem run their tables...if UGA wins every game they have left...Bama stays 5th...no matter what Bama does to Auburn...and it will be delicious to witness

A lot has to happen for a Pac12 team to make it. If Baylor goes undefeated Bama is out.

ACC with Clemson is like the old Big East Conference Football....One or two dominating teams and they stay healthy for the National Championship game hunt.

Bama may sneak in but they won't be there at the end. Everything plays out the way it should it will be LSU, OSU, Clemson and either Oklahoma/Baylor or Utah/Oregon.

I think Bama most likely will be the 4th. Baylor has a shot if undefeated but still put it less than 50/50. Oklahoma has no shot

Bama has one decent win. OOC is a joke. at end of the year the will like have Ws against A&M and a 4 loss Auburn team. that's it. ole miss is next best. If committee really cares about strength of schedule they can't let Alabama in.

Every year we sit 4 weeks in advance and do all the scenarios. It almost always clears itself out and teams lose that weren't supposed to. Two weeks ago Oklahoma was a lock to be in.

Reactions: Spare130
congrats to Minn. making it to 8...... but, I don't think they win this week vs Iowa......

Thats why I just mashed Bama at +230 to make the playoffs!

They don't get in over an undefeated Baylor team.
Baylor is a double digit underdog this week so they will likely be knocked out after Saturday. Then they play another ranked team the next week so I would be stunned if they get in.

Good. I don't want to see OSU and Bama again anyway. Too many of them went to the boo-boo tent in 2014 . Let someone else take the beating

Reactions: Bagarocks
- if LSU wins next 3
- If Georgia loses to Auburn but wins out including the SEC championship game in a rout over LSU
- Bama wins out in blowouts, including over Auburn

then

Clemson
Ohio St
Bama
Georgia

but honestly I hope Bama loses to Auburn and gets the 4th SEC bowl as the Orange or gator

Gonna be hard for Bama to sneak in

LSU faces no threats...UGA only threat is LSU.
OSU faces no threats
Clemson...LOL

I disagree. It is setup for Alabama to make it in (I posted as much this past Sunday). Georgia has a threat this weekend at Auburn. Question: Who is the only team to hold LSU under 36 points? Auburn lost to LSU 23-20. This should be a low scoring game because both defenses can take away the other's running game and make them one-dimensional. Georgia is 0-4 when Fromm attempts more than 30 passes in a game in the past three seasons.

This is setup perfectly for Alabama to make the playoffs. In fact, I believe Alabama is in if they win the Iron Bowl.

They don't get in over an undefeated Baylor team.

Do you think #13 Baylor can beat #10 Oklahoma (or #19 Texas) twice? The reason an undefeated Baylor team will get in over an 11-1 Alabama team is because they have a more difficult schedule from this point on. Baylor's schedule is #10 Oklahoma, #19 Texas, at Kansas, vs Oklahoma or Texas in the B12 Championship Game. Alabama has at Mississippi State, Western Carolina, at #12 Auburn. Who do you think is more likely to run their table? It wouldn't surprise me if the B12 Championship Game is Oklahoma vs Texas.

There sure s alotta Football to be played yet!
I'm sure their are oodles of scenarios that could occur.
The only certainty is, if the Top 4 win out, the playoffs are set.

Alabama will be the 4th team in after LSU beats Georgia.

Some of you act like Alabama is some God awful team. They lost 46-41 to the number 1 ranked team in the country. Yes, they're defense gave up a lot of points, but so did LSU's.

If anyone thinks Baylor, Oregon, Utah etc are better than a 1 loss Alabama team you're nuts!

Reactions: jay_hq
Bama not ranked in the top 4? :eek:

We should reach out to Saban who's surely on the hot seat. Hm... although, if their D sucks, maybe they've reached out to Schiano.

:WideSmile:​

Reactions: daneman100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT